Is For Honor worth it?

Hey guys, do u think that the money for for honor is worth it?
    Im thinking about to cancel my pre order because Im not sure if in the full game is "that" much new stuff than in the beta. I know that there will be a few new maps and the 3 new characters but will there be more ?
    Whats about more cosmetics ? Cant find anything about this in the net
    I have 3 different kinds of helmets/clothes and a few more weapom parts but is this all ?
    Im not sure if that can keep me motivated over a long time and for this 69€?
    These are just my thoughts.
    Let me know what u guys think 🤔👍🏻

I think that it is a good game at $30 in beta form assuming they fixed all the bugs.

D_cover's Avatar Senior Member
    The will be new maps, new modes and new heroes. Personally I can see this game getting a lot of support and new content in the future.

Hell I went gold and loving the game. But seen new cosmetic items in the trailer that aren't present in the beta. Sure they are being saved for the full release.

The were also maps in the seconds tech test and first that aren't in the final. So the will be new stuff in the final release.

I think it is, there isn't another game out there quite like it. Plus look at it this way... there are NO decent games coming out for the consoles until the fall. So... for the price of a dinner & a movie... yea this will provide a lot of entertainment for $60... and unfortunately... Wild lands looks like it might fall flat.

ok, here we go again lol:
    12 characters on release.
    12 maps on release
    Full single or co-op campaign
    Faction war mini meta-game
    5 game modes on release
    innovative fighting system

For post game content information, look here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_Bg8TXtm6Q
    For cosmetic information, look here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW7-ZhkDpic

If all this doesn't warrant 60$ from you, then you have your answer.
    Honestly the fighting mechanics should be what keeps bringing you back, if it doesn't, then again, you may have your answer.

D_cover's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by bears5455 Go to original post
    I think it is, there isn't another game out there quite like it. Plus look at it this way... there are NO decent games coming out for the consoles until the fall. So... for the price of a dinner & a movie... yea this will provide a lot of entertainment for $60... and unfortunately... Wild lands looks like it might fall flat.
    Personally think it is a good game in general and yeah I am waiting for a PC review ran like *** in the beta.

Haven't been into a game this much since MK X release. The balance is great compared to that game. I played low tier Kano so I ever got anywhere glorious. But yeah i have barely been able to put the controller down. This is well worth 60 dollars or more depending on what edition. And there are ALOT of customization options it seems. I just watched the YouTube video on it from Ubisoft

If youve ever played Dark Souls and liked the PvP there, or felt like it could be improved, then youll love this game.

You asking in the official for honor forum if it is worth it to buy for honor? Ok...

At it's current price, is it worth it? No. The game's issues are too many right now [you know, less than a week before RELEASE] for it to justify shelling out $60.

If it was $40 and $60 was like a special edition, yes, it'd be worth it and it'd say buy it immediately, but right now no.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►