I changed my NAT to open on my ps4 and now every time a match starts i get error code 0006000037 and a red plug icon appears to other players connection. I haven't been able to play a proper match this whole open beta. Closed beta worked fine btw.

The beta, hope the final game doesnt have this issues

Originally Posted by UbiJurassic Go to original post
    Hello warriors,

Starting February 11th at 3:00AM EST/ 8:00AM UTC, servers will briefly be offline for server maintenance and to patch matchmaking and multiplayer. Listed below is the expected downtime for each platform, as well as the patch notes:

Server Maintenance Schedule:

• PC Servers Update - 03:00AM EST: PC servers will be offline during 10 to 15 Minutes.
    • PS4 Servers Update - 03:10AM EST: PS4 servers will be offline during 10 to 15 Minutes.
    • Xbox One Servers Update - 03:20AM EST: XONE servers will be offline during 10 to 15 Minutes.

Patch Notes:

Multiplayer Playlists
    • Activity Cards will now display the correct activity level; it was only displaying “low activity” for all activities available.

Matchmaking
    • Fixed an issue where, sometimes, Open NAT players would not be able to be matchmake at all; this happened on every game mode but more importantly on Duel and Brawl.
    • Increased matchmaking timeout from 3 minutes to 4 minutes.
    • Slightly tweaked Country to Continent mapping.

I've got to say I love the game its great and fun. I'm super hype for this game, only problem that worries me is in the beta I can't find games when I'm a party of 3, also when i play dominion or deathmatch I keep on getting errors on dominion when my team is winning and the game is almost over and deathmatch it happens randomly no matter when my team is winning or not. These are some of the few things that me and my friends are dealing with. I'm hoping that these issues get fix. I know its just a beta but seeing how close the game is to launch worries me. Because In the rainbow six beta these same issues were occurring and when the final game came out those issues were still there for a while till they fixed it. I know that this isn't rainbow six but just seeing whats happening in this beta just worries me. I bring these issues up because of how excited I am for this game, I just don't want to be let down.

Thank you,
    Fan and player of the game.

The beta, hope the final game doesnt have this issues

I've got to say I love the game its great and fun. I'm super hype for this game, only problem that worries me is in the beta I can't find games when I'm a party of 3, also when i play dominion or deathmatch I keep on getting errors on dominion when my team is winning and the game is almost over and deathmatch it happens randomly no matter when my team is winning or not. These are some of the few things that me and my friends are dealing with. I'm hoping that these issues get fix. I know its just a beta but seeing how close the game is to launch worries me. Because In the rainbow six beta these same issues were occurring and when the final game came out those issues were still there for a while till they fixed it. I know that this isn't rainbow six but just seeing whats happening in this beta just worries me. I bring these issues up because of how excited I am for this game, I just don't want to be let down.

Thank you,
    Fan and player of the game.

matchmaking is horrible in open beta.... closed beta was perfect.....ubi needs to reset the priorities when matchmaking cause it seems like SBMM is taking priority atm

.......anybody else notice the excessive skill increase in the open beta bots compared to closed beta? another sign of SBMM being placed on HIGH?

Thanks! I'm glad to know things are beeing looked at. I feel much better now.
    I admit I was having second thoughts towards pre-ordering. D:

I have the full game and i can't log in the main menu due to error 7-0000005, servers off ! Instead players with beta can play.... Thanks Ubisoft

Originally Posted by Avenhold Go to original post
    I get one code at the bottom of this little error message now that I've finally reached the "press any key" screen:

[2-00000014]

Anyone experiencing the same? Safe to assume servers are still down?
    yh i am as well. any solutions?

PPLB's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by lov3dnb Go to original post
    what the heck... Ive been waiting all day and all I get is

servers are unreachable Please try again later

[2-00000014]
    I WILL NOT be pre-ordering this POS. I hope none of you do either.
    I'm fed up with this crappy business treating us like crack addicts. Make them ship a complete game before purchase.
    The servers should be unreachable if the game hasn't been released yet. As there is no real confirmation on what time the game is being released, or if it's released already, I'm pretty confident it hasn't yet been released. Now I understand that the 14th of february will start earlier then it will in other countries, it doesn't mean the game should be released as soon as the first country enters the 14th of february.

As a matter of fact, they could choose to release the game at the last minute of the 14th of february in the last country, and still have kept their word. So, as long as there is no real confirmation on the game being already released, I'm sure you can get understand and wait until it is released.

As for calling this game incomplete. I don't share this opinion. The game seems pretty complete to me, especially when comparing this game to other games. Calling the game incomplete and a POS seems, in my opinion, way off and definetly not justified.

Neither do I share your feeling of crappy businesses treating us like crack addicts. I would agree I'd like to see a bit more communication on what exact time we can expect the game to be released. But that is something someone could nicely ask. If the business then decides not to respond to a nicely asked question, I'd still be fine with it since I do already know the game will be released on february the 14th. Somewhere, sometime. I'd also still be fine, because it's not a sign of the end of the world. I guess there are plenty of other (fun) things you could be doing right now.

Eating yourself up is something I'd definetly not recommend. Feel free to create and have your own opinions. I'm trying to help you see the brighter things, and the more straightforward look on what is going on right now. I hope I didn't offend you, as I didn't intend to offend you in any way.

Patiently waiting - xbox one

Patiently waiting since the game already enabled(Feb 14 12 midnight) to be played in my xbox one. hope the servers would be up soon. thanks