NOTE: I have already pre-ordered the game, so I found it doubtful (based on the time leading up to this) that Ubisoft will take this post seriously or acknowledge it. But here goes....

Guys, I've been the biggest fanboy of this game, but I have to say I'm starting to feel like you guys are ignoring problems that the community has repeated over and over in the betas, which isn't a good foot to start on when launching a new IP that is meant to change the fighting genre.

I'm not picking at P2P or dedicated servers, that isn't the only problem and frankly both have their benefits, as well as issues. That being said, it's really just not acceptable to have the amount of disconnects, matchmaking errors, timeouts, and game crashes that I've had in 5 days of playing. As of right now, I've disconnected over 25 times, restarted my game conservatively 5 times due to a teammate disconnecting and being unable to rejoin, and been robbed of 15-20 minutes of my life each time I disconnect in Dominion and Elimination right before a win. And that is just since I was finally able to log on 4 hours ago.

I have an Open NAT, so I know that this isn't really on me in this scenario. I also have an absurd amount of online games that I just don't have these same issues with. I'd like to continue to love this amazing world and unique that you've built, but as of this moment I'm starting to feel like I've put my money into a game that's going to lose it's luster (as well as player base) due to something as silly as connection errors. Please fix these issues and you guys will have one of the greatest games that I have ever personally put my hands on.

Sincerly,

DUNK
     5 people found this helpful

Jaggyr's Avatar Junior Member
    Ok it's a beta; fair enough, but after I don't know trying everything and after the second cache clearing I was able to play one match? Different error code this time....

Code (0004000009)

Also, I'm on a moderate NAT with a ridiculous upload/download Internet speed; and yes I've checked that also.

The patch made it much worse...

The patch broke the game completely for me. Yesterday i could play every game except duels and now I get disconnected as fast as I join a game with the error message (0006000037) ....

I have a strict NAT on ps4 and the patch didn't fix my issues. Still can't find any match in any mode except sometimes against people with red connection. Worked fine in the closed beta

still not even an update on the 700 series gtx titan issue? you have 3 days till release. a lot of people are getting very worried over this. some have even refunded their purchase because of this

GregoryMcFlint's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by UbiJurassic Go to original post
    Hello warriors,

Starting February 11th at 3:00AM EST/ 8:00AM UTC, servers will briefly be offline for server maintenance and to patch matchmaking and multiplayer. Listed below is the expected downtime for each platform, as well as the patch notes:

Server Maintenance Schedule:

• PC Servers Update - 03:00AM EST: PC servers will be offline during 10 to 15 Minutes.
    • PS4 Servers Update - 03:10AM EST: PS4 servers will be offline during 10 to 15 Minutes.
    • Xbox One Servers Update - 03:20AM EST: XONE servers will be offline during 10 to 15 Minutes.

Patch Notes:

Multiplayer Playlists
    • Activity Cards will now display the correct activity level; it was only displaying “low activity” for all activities available.

Matchmaking
    • Fixed an issue where, sometimes, Open NAT players would not be able to be matchmake at all; this happened on every game mode but more importantly on Duel and Brawl.
    • Increased matchmaking timeout from 3 minutes to 4 minutes.
    • Slightly tweaked Country to Continent mapping.

Instead of "fixing" your servers, how about you remove the obviously 100% broken "new-age" p2p and replace it with dedicated servers? That would actually be maintenance.

Server Connectivity Still Down?

I get one code at the bottom of this little error message now that I've finally reached the "press any key" screen:

[2-00000014]

Anyone experiencing the same? Safe to assume servers are still down?

Spectre_198's Avatar Member

It was fixed and i could finally play, now i cant

Originally Posted by UbiJurassic Go to original post
    Hello warriors,

Starting February 11th at 3:00AM EST/ 8:00AM UTC, servers will briefly be offline for server maintenance and to patch matchmaking and multiplayer. Listed below is the expected downtime for each platform, as well as the patch notes:

Server Maintenance Schedule:

• PC Servers Update - 03:00AM EST: PC servers will be offline during 10 to 15 Minutes.
    • PS4 Servers Update - 03:10AM EST: PS4 servers will be offline during 10 to 15 Minutes.
    • Xbox One Servers Update - 03:20AM EST: XONE servers will be offline during 10 to 15 Minutes.

Patch Notes:

Multiplayer Playlists
    • Activity Cards will now display the correct activity level; it was only displaying “low activity” for all activities available.

Matchmaking
    • Fixed an issue where, sometimes, Open NAT players would not be able to be matchmake at all; this happened on every game mode but more importantly on Duel and Brawl.
    • Increased matchmaking timeout from 3 minutes to 4 minutes.
    • Slightly tweaked Country to Continent mapping.

So yesterday was the first day I've been able to play for honor online, even in the closed beta I couldn't play online, and it was fun as hell.

Right after you guys had maintenance it kicked my friends (Who had Moderate NATs) and I off the servers and matchmaking no longer works.

Cmon guys get it together.

Originally Posted by dyabzheee Go to original post
    Make controller bindable for pc already :
    Yeap. This is realy must be done. +1

Originally Posted by Jaggyr Go to original post
    Now Moderate NAT, can't connect to any game session with other players.

Jaggyr, Level 29 Viking
    Same here