FredEx919's Avatar Community Manager

[SEAMLESS MAINTENANCE] All Platforms : optimizing matchmaking times

Hello Warriors,

We are optimizing our “Skill” and “Location” matchmaking parameters to allow for quicker matchmaking times while maintaining current match quality. This is a seamless maintenance that should not cause any downtime for you.

Please refer to the post below for additional details on our online system.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...-Online-System

FPS issue

I cant play at ALL because my game is running o 8 FPS on a custum match and i get kicked for low FPS in any game I try to join I meet all the requirments for playing the game. Any suggestions

Same

That's nice, why don't you fix the issue that a lot of players have with the constant Network errors? I can't play with my friends and they have open NAT's. I don't get this problem with R6 Siege but I do for this game? Come on Ubisoft, help a brother out.

Hey there, i'm assuming you lovely guys are still working on the update but as of right now ELIMINATION seems to not work at all for me or my 3 friends. We're assuming this is why.

Problemas com server brasileiro

Ola estamos com problemas com server brasileiro , quando colocamos partida so fica pareando e quando encontra da erro , isso esta ocorrendo o dia inteiro impossivel de jogar ,joguei normal no closed beta acredito que era o server , hj joguei com americanos e estava normal ,por favor arrumem isso. minha plataforma e xbox one gamertag: LogandiasWolf

so since the "seamless" update i can no longer even start up the game at all #Connecting to Servers - at least before that i could fight boring AI and play the game at least -_-'

I'm hoping that is not the optimal. It is still bad. I think it got a little better, but it still takes long, fails a lot and results in error when joining many of the matches

Originally Posted by FredEx919 Go to original post
    Hello Warriors,

We are optimizing our “Skill” and “Location” matchmaking parameters to allow for quicker matchmaking times while maintaining current match quality. This is a seamless maintenance that should not cause any downtime for you.

Please refer to the post below for additional details on our online system.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...-Online-System
    The game already has massive disconnects left and right. Sell us, as the audience of false seamlessness. Why should we care?

Game is clearly broken

Are you serious? I've done everything your techsupport has told me and I still keep getting a red NAT. Opened up all the required ports and opened up all access on my firewall.

So tell me, why can't I play the game? I pre ordered it and I guess I won't be able to play it at all.

PPLB's Avatar Junior Member
    First off; I was happy to see the seamless update. At first I was like; uh this doesn't make any difference at all. A few minutes later (give or take 5/10 minutes) I indeed got into games way faster then I got into them before. So I was happy to actually be able to notice the difference.

There was, however, a tiny part that struck me as odd. The seamless update, which in my opinion is a briliant thing, was notified with an exclamation mark in orange. Now you might think of me as a nitpick. But I really thought it would be more appropriate to use a blue information icon ( blue circle with an i in it.), or a green check mark. They seem to bring a more positive message to such a positive action that doesn't negatively influence gameplay and actually adds value to gameplay afterwards.

In any case, thanks for bringing seamless updates to the game. I liked it!