FredEx919's Avatar Community Manager

Open Beta Coming February 9th - 12th

Warriors! The time has come to prove yourself in battle. The For Honor Open Beta begins February 9th – Feb 12th! This Open Beta will be available during this time across Xbox One, Playstation 4, and PC (Uplay and Steam). Players will be able to try out Elimination mode, Dominion, Brawl, and Duel. You'll also be able to continue the War of the Factions, giving you the chance to claim rewards when the full game launches on February 14.

Follow the link below for additional details, and check the FAQ for additional Q&A.

For Honor Open Beta Starts Feb 9, Celebrity livestream kicks off Feb 7

Q: How long does the Open Beta last?

The For Honor’s Open Beta begins on February 9th at 9AM ET / 3 PM CET and runs through February 12 at 5PM ET / 11 PM CET. You can pre-load the game starting February 6th.

Q: On which platform is the Open Beta?
    The Open Beta will be available on Xbox One, PS4, PC Uplay and PC Steam.

Q: How do I access the Open Beta?
    "The Open Beta is free and open to everyone (in supported countries). You don't need a code to enter, simply go to your platform shop, download and play:

XBOX ONE: From your Xbox One, Go to Games and search for For Honor Beta.
    PS4: From your Playstation 4, Go to the Playstation Store and search for For Honor Beta.
    UPLAY PC: Launch Uplay PC, For Honor Beta will be in your Free Games list.
    STEAM: Launch Steam, look for For Honor store page in the Store section to find the Open Beta, Click on ""Play now"" button to download the Open Beta in your library."

Q: Can I talk externally about the Open Beta? Can I post pictures or stream my game?
    Yes. You can share your best moments with your friends on any channel you'd like.

Q. Will I need to redownload the beta if I have the Closed Beta installed?
    No, you'll be able to download a small update and be set to play in the Open Beta. Patch will be available starting February 6th

Q. Can I pre-load the Open Beta game?
    Yes, pre-load will start on February 6th

Q: What are the PC technical requirements?
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...m-Requirements

Q: What countries are supported?
    The Open Beta will be available for all countries with the exception of North Korea and Mainland China.

Q: Are we playing the full game?
    This Open Beta comprises a limited portion of the game and is a work in progress – it’s not the full nor the final game. For Honor will include more Heroes, more modes - including a full-fledged story mode, more maps and more features when the game launches on February 14th, 2017.

Q: How can I access the Open Beta event forums?
    During the test, the announcements subforum will be your main destination to keep you informed on the latest news and updates. Important messages can also be broadcasted in the game’s main menu.

Feedback and suggestions can be made in the Game Feedback subforum. Make sure to file your feedback in the most relevant section. Your feedback is very important for us and is the main reason why we’re doing this Open Beta, so we would love to hear from you!

For all support issues, proceed to the Technical Support subforum and submit a post detailing your issue.
     7 people found this helpful

What about the closed beta rewards details? I chose Vikings and we won. I know about the emblem rewards for every participants, but you guys never shared info regarding winning faction.

Also, open beta will allow us to continue the faction war, and I saw there's a reward for that.

If I play open beta again then will I get 3 rewards?

I hope you guys share the details soon.
     2 people found this helpful

I believe all the rewards will be given on game release..if you get the game
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by KJ035G0 Go to original post
    What about the closed beta rewards details? I chose Vikings and we won. I know about the emblem rewards for every participants, but you guys never shared info regarding winning faction.

Also, open beta will allow us to continue the faction war, and I saw there's a reward for that.

I too am wondering this. Should we expect rewards for beta play?

Question on Characters & Some Praise

Totally your call to not to have the other 3 characters from the alpha but could there be a post on the rationale for the decision? As a side note I think it is really cool feature that the closed beta can be patched into the Open Beta. I can remember other games where this was not the case had had to download files I already had had, Nice decision Ubi. Looking forward to launch.
     1 people found this helpful

Can we get some word on whether or not the Lawbringer will FINALLY be available in the open beta and if not, perhaps a reason why? This is the hero I am most excited for and would love a chance to practice with him a bit before launch,

I know about the beta rewards will be available on the full game, which I already bought as Gold Edition.

I'm curious about faction war winning reward & open beta rewards for now.

Originally Posted by KJ035G0 Go to original post

Yes exactly what u said. I played for the Warborn Vikings Berserker warrior from the beginning to end in the closed Beta and i am really looking forward to hear what the rewards are for the Vikings who won the Faction Wars during the closed Beta test.

Does my character from the closed beta transfer to the open beta??? And does my Character from the beta transfer to the completed game?

Originally Posted by Outlaw2147 Go to original post
    Does my character from the closed beta transfer to the open beta??? And does my Character from the beta transfer to the completed game?
    I'm pretty sure there's no transfer from beta to full game. Usually there's no transfer from beta to full game, except some MMO games.

But between open beta & closed beta, I'm not sure.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... Last ►►