UbiJurassic's Avatar Community Manager

[Server Maintenance] All Platforms: Multiplayer & Matchmaking Patch

Hello warriors,

Starting February 11th at 3:00AM EST/ 8:00AM UTC, servers will briefly be offline for server maintenance and to patch matchmaking and multiplayer. Listed below is the expected downtime for each platform, as well as the patch notes:

Server Maintenance Schedule:

• PC Servers Update - 03:00AM EST: PC servers will be offline during 10 to 15 Minutes.
    • PS4 Servers Update - 03:10AM EST: PS4 servers will be offline during 10 to 15 Minutes.
    • Xbox One Servers Update - 03:20AM EST: XONE servers will be offline during 10 to 15 Minutes.

Patch Notes:

Multiplayer Playlists
    • Activity Cards will now display the correct activity level; it was only displaying “low activity” for all activities available.

Matchmaking
    • Fixed an issue where, sometimes, Open NAT players would not be able to be matchmake at all; this happened on every game mode but more importantly on Duel and Brawl.
    • Increased matchmaking timeout from 3 minutes to 4 minutes.
    • Slightly tweaked Country to Continent mapping.

Jaggyr's Avatar Junior Member
    Now Moderate NAT, can't connect to any game session with other players.

Jaggyr, Level 29 Viking

Make controller bindable for pc already :
     2 people found this helpful

I cant even connect into the game servers at all anymore. "The For Honor Servers are unreachable at this time...." [3--2147221502]

Thats happening for like 8 hours and 30 minutes, others are playing and im RIP.

Update: [3--2147221502] Error comes with Unitymedia connection (german ISP) using a TC7200 Modem/Router here - on Telekom it just works fine to connect on the For Honor Servers - the issue appeared as the seamless patch was applied.

Im really hoping this will fix most of the issues. Matchmaking was working so well in the closed beta on ps4 even with a strict NAT but its completely broken for me so far in the open beta. Barely been able to find any match and even if i find one is filled with people with red connections.

Error 0006000043

the same error when i try to play , error 006000043 again and again and again !! whats that ?? i cant play

Matching Making is still broken since the PATCH to fix it.

Not only is Match Making broken but now the "Servers are unreachable at this time."
    (Code 3-2147221503)

Match Making still yet broken; new error code now. (0004000008).

Very very sad

Have not been able to play anything due to connection error occurred (0004000008)