Ahumun's Avatar Junior Member

Controls on PC Terrible

Anyone else having issues with the controls on PC being far less than precise and very wonky? Move movements to parry are a nightmare.

This game works best on controllers. I've always preferred third person games that way I t

Ahumun's Avatar Junior Member
    Yeah as hard as I try to get it down and as much as I want to play, going to find it hard to justify the Game plus a controller, especially since I can't do anything but 1v1 AI. Really got hyped about this **** but starting to think maybe Ill just wait for the steam summer sale or something.

Originally Posted by Ahumun Go to original post
    Yeah as hard as I try to get it down and as much as I want to play, going to find it hard to justify the Game plus a controller, especially since I can't do anything but 1v1 AI. Really got hyped about this **** but starting to think maybe Ill just wait for the steam summer sale or something.
    That's a shame man. I've just always had a controller with my PC. I know one of the main streamers uses mouse and keyboard so it can't be THAt bad?.

I don't get how people prefer controller over m&kb.

Originally Posted by Gnarxly Go to original post
    I don't get how people prefer controller over m&kb.
    It's much more relaxed.

Horrible Input Delay

Hey there....I just want Ubisoft to know, that the input delay...playing with mouse and keyboard is horrible!!!! I also played the closed beta already...for more then 35-40 hours. And the difference is really enormusly big. Parrying and dodging is just a case of luck, not of skill anymore. Even if I try just to parry or block, it doesnt work. Agains bots in training it works! But as far as I start some online battle, it doesnt work any more. I got 100 Mbit DSL and got Nat on green (open). I already bought the game because I was looking forward to play it. But now I really dont got any more fun with it. Sorry for my broken englisch.

best regards

hf+gl out there guys.

Ben