UbiSkyBear's Avatar Community Manager

ST:BC Adds Enterprise Bridge, Set To Launch May 30

When Star Trek: Bridge Crew arrives on VR platforms, it’ll present you with the opportunity to explore the Star Trek universe from the simulated bridge of a Federation starship, in virtual reality. Better still, you’ll now get to choose which starship you inhabit: In addition to the previously revealed U.S.S. Aegis, a ship created just for the game, you also have the option to serve on Star Trek: The Original Series’ version of the U.S.S. Enterprise, either as a solo captain or as an officer in a crew of up to four players.

Developed in close cooperation with CBS Consumer Products, the Enterprise will be available in the game’s Ongoing Voyages mode, which features procedurally generated solo and co-op missions.

“The original U.S.S. Enterprise is such an iconic part of the franchise,” says David Votypka, senior creative director at Red Storm Entertainment. “The adventures and relationships that took place on the ship are a special part of Star Trek history, so we were determined to give players the opportunity to create their own adventures and stories on this classic ship.”

You’ll be able to experience social-VR adventures from the ship – and platform – of your choice when Star Trek: Bridge Crew launches on PlayStation VR, HTC Vive, and Oculus Rift on May 30.

Source: UbiBlog

Originally Posted by UbiSkyBear Go to original post
    When Star Trek: Bridge Crew arrives on VR platforms, it’ll present you with the opportunity to explore the Star Trek universe from the simulated bridge of a Federation starship, in virtual reality. Better still, you’ll now get to choose which starship you inhabit: In addition to the previously revealed U.S.S. Aegis, a ship created just for the game, you also have the option to serve on Star Trek: The Original Series’ version of the U.S.S. Enterprise, either as a solo captain or as an officer in a crew of up to four players.

Developed in close cooperation with CBS Consumer Products, the Enterprise will be available in the game’s Ongoing Voyages mode, which features procedurally generated solo and co-op missions.

“The original U.S.S. Enterprise is such an iconic part of the franchise,” says David Votypka, senior creative director at Red Storm Entertainment. “The adventures and relationships that took place on the ship are a special part of Star Trek history, so we were determined to give players the opportunity to create their own adventures and stories on this classic ship.”

You’ll be able to experience social-VR adventures from the ship – and platform – of your choice when Star Trek: Bridge Crew launches on PlayStation VR, HTC Vive, and Oculus Rift on May 30.

Source: UbiBlog
    Hello, this is the second time this game is moved. In the PSN, I have already paid for it in October 2016 and have not received any performance so far. This is very sad. Why do not you get the game out until 2025 when the PS8?

Originally Posted by Ghostwriter2003 Go to original post
    Hello, this is the second time this game is moved. In the PSN, I have already paid for it in October 2016 and have not received any performance so far. This is very sad. Why do not you get the game out until 2025 when the PS8?
    This is what happens when you accept the immediate payment required on pre-order without getting anything extra for it.
    There's absolutely no reason for the immediate payment other than giving them an interest free loan they would never get from a bank. So why would you pre-order any sooner than two days before release, still in good time to let the pre-download be ready at midnight?

If the pre-order payment came with an offer like closed beta testing for a period before the release, or discounted season pass for dlc.. sure, I'd do that.

Thanks UBISOFT!

First off, the real reason I spent $3000+ on a new computer and bought a Vive VR headset was to play this game. Everything else is extra. I'm really excited about the design changes, and was a little concerned at first about the possible length of the game and lack of complexity. Now they promise a 40 hour play through to experience everything. Maybe even the Enterprise "d" or "e" in the future!!!! I know, probably a fan mod would have to be made if it could be made, but still.

After having played through Werewolves within, I really appreciate UBISofts push for really fun games that incorporate a big player base, through all the available platforms together in a community. Werewolves within is still one of the best games i have played to date. I chose to pre-order because I want to support a company that supports my ridiculous obsession with VR. Its a simple business model, if people don't purchase their games, they will quit making them.

All in all, thanks UBIsoft for catering to the trekkie and starting this all off with some great titles!

Lol we had a party try it out and the bridge is hard to play on in fact we tried to kill ourselves to get out of it lol