Raider's animations slower?

Greetings everyone.

I mained a raider in CB and dis pretty well with it. Enough to get a good feel for him atleast.
    Now in the OB i cant help feeling that his animations are slower than in CB. Anyone else feel this?
    Specifically im talking about the attack direction switch from left-right. Both in and out of guard mode. His axe just seems to switch sides way slower.

Am I imagining things?

Buy PC

I fail to see how either slow animation or my incorrect perception would be fixed by spending money on a PC. Your logic is flawed my friend.

Our world is flawed, my friend.

Besides, if animations are bound to frames per second it means that the animation may seem little bit slower at let's say 25-30 FPS (if you're on console), and much more fluent on PC hence my irony and suggestion towards #pcmasterrace.

That is true, but the FPS has not changed since CB, so either the animation was slowed, my eyes decieve me or there's a delay between player input and server reception.

3 possiblities, 3 factions, triangle has 3 edges - The Illuminati are coming as 4th faction CONFIRMED....

...or I suggest ophthalmologist