🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Ubi-Gaidheal's Avatar Community Developer

For Honor's 12 Heroes & 5 Multiplayer Modes

Warriors!

Gamecom 2016 has come and gone, and For Honor answered present to the roll call in characteristic force! We revealed the 12 playable heroes and five multiplayer modes that you’ll be able to carve into when the game launches on February 14th. There’s something for everyone here, from heavy brawlers and massive battles to fast, offense-focused operators and one-on-one duels. And you might even be able to play early, if you qualify for the Closed Alpha running from September 15 through 18.

For more details, head to the full article on UbiBlog!

Who will you embody come February 14th?
     2 people found this helpful

Ubi-Gaidheal's Avatar Community Developer

For Honor's 12 Heroes & 5 Multiplayer Modes

Warriors!

Gamecom 2016 has come and gone, and For Honor answered present to the roll call in characteristic force! We revealed the 12 playable heroes and five multiplayer modes that you’ll be able to carve into when the game launches on February 14th. There’s something for everyone here, from heavy brawlers and massive battles to fast, offense-focused operators and one-on-one duels. And you might even be able to play early, if you qualify for the Closed Alpha running from September 15 through 18.

For more details, head to the full article on UbiBlog!

Who will you embody come February 14th?
     2 people found this helpful

Orochi is definitely my go to, but I'd be lying if i said i wasn't going to try out the dual wielding knight!
     1 people found this helpful

Knowing that the mentioned article is fairly old by now, I still hope that a game mode with more longevity will be present. Best example is Battlefield 1's "operations" mode where two matches are tied together by a narrative which actually gives a goal beyond just beating the other team.

I cannot wait for this game. I'm obsessively checking my email waiting for a beta key and I got the Collector's Edition pre-ordered for Christmas. I have NEVER gotten a collector's edition for a game in my life, nothing has ever caught my interest enough to do so. I miss my Warden, I miss my Conqueror. I miss this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

I preorder the Gold, but I'm like you I am checking my email every day for the beta key. I missed my Samurai, the Kensei... I'll try every warrior, but the Kensei fits me more for my inner warrior self and style... I am counting the days to Beta Jan. 26-29 2017 and Full game Feb. 14 2017. This is epic game... Hope to see you all in ps4 land. Akujuo here..

Bobola's Avatar Member
    Same here! I'd love to get an invitation to beta tests. Viking Warlord is a perfect fit for me, it'll be my first pick.

VanillaBeast's Avatar Junior Member

Me Too!

Originally Posted by Sengoku-GOW Go to original post
    I preorder the Gold, but I'm like you I am checking my email every day for the beta key. I missed my Samurai, the Kensei... I'll try every warrior, but the Kensei fits me more for my inner warrior self and style... I am counting the days to Beta Jan. 26-29 2017 and Full game Feb. 14 2017. This is epic game... Hope to see you all in ps4 land. Akujuo here..
    I agree, Alpha was great and I can't wait for it. I went with Samurai first, but then really liked the Viking Raider and played out most of the Alpha with him. Was literally playing as the servers got shut off, it was so sad lol. I'm on PS4 too, and often stream/post vids to my Youtube channel. Add me if you're interested in playing some.. PSN: VanillaBeast

Tigzi's Avatar Junior Member

New Heroe Release Dates?

Hi, I have seen the trailers for the Lawbringer and the Valkyrie and was wondering will they be available to play on release?

just make dodge and parry more usefull and allow animation cancel on most skills, and you can remove the revenge mechanic and get an actual skillfull play to replace it.

Will you guys gradually introduce more fighters as the game goes on?