[removed]

To the little boys who think its funny shooting other agents in the back when coming out of a checkpoint, and those that are rogue gang up into four plus and shoot agents when at a despatch point, my opinion you are pathetic. If you cant face someone on your own then you are nothing but cowards. There were times i would team up but not now they except you and when you get a full load they kick u out and shoot you so beware other agents who want to play a CLEAN GAME. Becareful when you are at a drop point.

vvhorus's Avatar Senior Member
    Caution: entering Gank Zone.

Welcome!

sandpants's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by BridlingTexas2 Go to original post
    To the little boys who think its funny shooting other agents in the back when coming out of a checkpoint, and those that are rogue gang up into four plus and shoot agents when at a despatch point, my opinion you are pathetic. If you cant face someone on your own then you are nothing but cowards. There were times i would team up but not now they except you and when you get a full load they kick u out and shoot you so beware other agents who want to play a CLEAN GAME. Becareful when you are at a drop point.
    Use any other 16 out of 17 entrances.

Originally Posted by sandpants Go to original post
    Use any other 16 out of 17 entrances.
    What's this got to do with being shot up it happens at all drop points have a day so that other players can play the game and with out being jumped by rogues , you know a rogue free couple of days it's also not fair on newer members. I have played this game now for five years and it's got worse over the last three .

Merphee's Avatar Volunteer Moderator
    Please refrain from necro-ing threads of old.
     2 people found this helpful