feffreyfeffrey's Avatar Banned

Jackals equals more spawn killing

With the new operator Jackal that can detect your location by foot prints just means you've to spawn kill him...
    So I sense a increase in spawn killing
    What do you guys think
     2 people found this helpful

DoubleBogey8's Avatar Banned
    lol I guess that'll be the strategy for bad players. I'm amazed at the lack of intelligence of the people all worked up over jackal.
     1 people found this helpful

Nice thinking... but let us just wait... because I will be able to see whether I can counter his ability still using other operators while roaming. If I manage to do some mind games, then he is not op or required to do some spawnkilling in ranked. note: I think he can only track 1 defender at a time, so you could bait him like I do with the Frost traps... just use your teammate... if it is like this, then I will be able to use his ability against him...

Think of it this way...if Jack spends most of his time stooped over looking for operators...he's NOT paying attention to his surroundings...which gives roamers an opportunity to overwhelm him. Plus...most footprints will be dead ends, you can literally play mind games with him. As long as team mates can't see the revealed operators I think he will be ok...hopefully.

I'd be more worried about mira and that window.
     1 people found this helpful

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    I dont see Jack walking around with his nose to the dirt.

I hope they deal with the drones..or this guy is gonna be drone fed kills.

FifthRandom.-'s Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by C0ffee_Girl5 Go to original post
    Think of it this way...if Jack spends most of his time stooped over looking for operators...he's NOT paying attention to his surroundings...which gives roamers an opportunity to overwhelm him. Plus...most footprints will be dead ends, you can literally play mind games with him. As long as team mates can't see the revealed operators I think he will be ok...hopefully.

I'd be more worried about mira and that window.
    In case you didn't know, the colour of footprint will tell how fresh someone walked there, it ranges from red to blue where red being super fresh

+plus if you get the jump on him looking at foot prints your shots at him will distort his vision which will make it an easy kill

enemies to Jackal could easily lead him into traps, purposely go through doors with Kapkan traps or an ambush.

Awesome! Please try and spawn kill more, more free kills for me as an attacker!

I see this Jackal operator, as the developers' "antidote" to chronic roamers. You know the ones, the kind of player that runs around like headless chickens, like they're in a game of Battlefield or whatever, desperate to get as many kills as possible by any means, which to me, diminishes the quality of the gameplay. But whether the addition of this operator is effective or not, we will have to see. On paper, it looks a damn good prospect, and hopefully is a step in the right direction to bringing Siege back into a more strategic, thoughtful, atmospheric, tense game, than the run and gun arena shooter it has devolved into.