Ubi-Negitron's Avatar Community Manager

Frequently Asked Questions (or Help me! Im stuck!)

Riders, we've shared answers for some of the most frequently asked questions by you below. Let us know if there are any questions we have missed out on, or if your problems were solved after reading what we've shared

• What do I do if I lose my Game progress?

It’s indeed a stressful situation if you’ve lost your progress, but please do not worry! We’ll help you get it back.
    While we cannot guarantee that your progress will come back, a lot of players have managed to recover their progress by following the steps given below -

Please note: Having a Ubisoft Account is required for your progress to be saved.
    If you did not create a Ubisoft Account before losing your game progress, you will not be able to retrieve your progress.

1. The tutorial will start immediately after your progress has been reset.
    You do not need to play the tutorial.
    Instead, press the “pause” button on the top left corner of the screen (shown below) -

2. You will see a menu with the Ubisoft Account (Uplay) button at the end of the menu.

Tap on the Ubisoft Account button (highlighted in red below) to log into your account -

3. The Ubisoft Account login menu will open up, as shown below -

Please log in using your Ubisoft Account or Facebook.
    [B]Note – Please choose the option you’ve always used to log into your account. [/B]
    If you’ve initially always logged in using your email id, please use your email id and not Facebook.
    The same applies for Facebook logins - if you've always logged using Facebook, please use it to log in.

4. After logging in, you’ll get a prompt asking you to choose between Device and Server -

We’d recommend choosing the ‘Server’ option, unless you have always chosen ‘Device’ before.

You should get your progress back

• I have to login every time I play the game. Please help!

We’re constantly working on improving your login experience. Currently, you would have to log into the game if the game is left inactive for one hour or more.

For the best possible experience, please close the game (kill background app) after every session and relaunch the game each time

- While logging in, please use your old id and password and the same option you’ve always used – either Ubisoft (Uplay) account or Facebook.
    If you switch between these two options, you may lose your game progress!

- New users could use one of the two options to create a new account - Ubisoft (Uplay) account or Facebook.

Please remember, once you’ve created a new account, you must always use choose the same option to log in to avoid data loss.

Note: Make sure you don’t reinstall the game as the current progress might get erased.

• Gameplay / Game controls

- Make sure you’re controls are not in the same line. Align them in a curve for better efficiency.
    - Clear the game cache (Specifically Android users)
    - Make sure to kill all the background apps.

• I can see the Midnight Circuit board but I can’t play it. What’s wrong?

Midnight circuit is permanent feature in the game, and you’ll see the board at all times in the game. However, it is only active during certain events and not all the time!
    keep a watch on our official Facebook, Twitter or Instagram pages for all updates on Midnight Circuit’s return!

If you still face these issues after performing the above mentioned workarounds, please comment with the following information as a response to this thread.

1) The exact nature of the issue and where exactly in the game are you facing this. (an example - The game controls aren’t working correctly when there are heavy animations on the track particularly - Bunnyhop)
    2) Your device details (Device model name, iOS version number etc)
    3) Your Ubisoft account id
    4) Screenshots/ Video (if possible)

We hope this helped!

Progress and new KTM 450 byke lost

Dear team,
    This morning seems that I lost my progress and also the KTM 450 which I won during the last contest is no more available (2 pieces are missing in the project blueprint). Could you help me to solve this problem?

I playing on iPhone 6s iOS 10.2.1
    User: mickydimasc

New update: I'm no more able to enter the garage. There is a notification that a bike upgrade is ready (it was one for the KTM 450) but when I click on it the garage is opened and after a second the game crashes. I think is due to the fact that upgrade is ready for KTM 450 but the bike is not present.

KTM 450 Rally

Originally Posted by mickydimasc Go to original post
    Dear team,
    This morning seems that I lost my progress and also the KTM 450 which I won during the last contest is no more available (2 pieces are missing in the project blueprint). Could you help me to solve this problem?

I playing on iPhone 6s iOS 10.2.1
    User: mickydimasc

New update: I'm no more able to enter the garage. There is a notification that a bike upgrade is ready (it was one for the KTM 450) but when I click on it the garage is opened and after a second the game crashes. I think is due to the fact that upgrade is ready for KTM 450 but the bike is not present.
    Exact same thing has happened to me. I placed top 5% each week of the event, got enough of the blue print pieces, built the bike (KTM 450 Rally), bought upgrades for it, and even used it a couple times. But now in the bike selection screen it says I don't own the bike and that I can "build it in the garage" and so on. But when I go into my garage the game crashes after a few seconds. I also see that I'm missing two pieces from the bike's blue print now, by checking in those few seconds before the game crashes (even though I built the bike previously).

I can no longer upgrade any of my bikes so this is very annoying. Everything else functions normally, though.

I'm having the same problem. I have over $600,000 but can't upgrade any of my bikes!

As soon as I go to my garage I get booted. I'm glad it's not just me its happening to but it sure would be nice for it to get fixed. It's very frustrating.

Daily Prospecting

Dear Ubisoft/RL,

I was reading on an online forum about the game and that there are certain 'daily prospecting' mission to gain coins, xp and parts for bikes. I haven't encountered this yet in my IOS game, is this a discontinued feature of the game, or only temporary? Did this get replaced with the doghouse missions?

Hopefully someone can shed some light on this, thanks in advance.

Cheers,
    BashX_86

P.S. how do you unlock the last pieces of the KTM450?

Ubi-Negitron's Avatar Community Manager
    Hi mickydimasc, NioBiuMxAELiTe and coolcarpenter - due to a bug, the KTM 450 Rally was accidentally given out during the last few days of the event. The only way to win the bike was to be in the top 5% during all 4 weeks of the KTM Rally event. Later we've had to recall the bike wrongly given to several players. Right after we recalled the bikes, the garage has been a problem. With the next update out early next week though, the garage problem will be fixed and you should be able to upgrade your bikes in the garage

@mickydimasc - sorry to hear of your loss of progress, did you try following steps given above though?

@BashX_86 - Yes, the Daily Prospector mission is not in the game anymore. The Doghouse mission haven't replaced it directly though.

Midnight Circuit not accessible - again

Originally Posted by Ubi-Negitron Go to original post
    If you still face these issues after performing the above mentioned workarounds, please comment with the following information as a response to this thread.

1) The exact nature of the issue and where exactly in the game are you facing this. (an example - The game controls arent working correctly when there are heavy animations on the track particularly - Bunnyhop)
    2) Your device details (Device model name, iOS version number etc)
    3) Your Ubisoft account id
    4) Screenshots/ Video (if possible)

1) Every time I try to 'Join the Midnight Circuit!' it says 'Unable to connect to The Midnight Circuit. Please try again later and continue from where you left.' I have tried all the workarounds of logging out and back in to UPlay, removing the app from the running-in-the-background stage and restarting it, and even reinstalling from scratch. My internet connection is sound, and what is most perplexing is that at one stage I actually managed to play the track with the KTM 450, but upon completion the game kicked me out of the post-track screen and didnt save my status. I unfortunately do not have screenshots, and my participation in the track only happened once, so I cannot recreate it.

2) Device: iPod Touch (6th gen) 32GB
    iOS: 10.2.1(14D27)

3) GeneralPeaceful

4) As mentioned previously, I have not managed to get screenshots.

This is really frustrating as the first set of rewards are up for grabs by the end of today I think, yet I am not even getting the chance to play for them because of this bug. This same thing happened to me last time the Midnight Circuit was running too, so any help would be greatly appreciated!

General Peaceful, I have the exact same issue! Created a support ticket, so I guess I'll get a generic answer sometime next summer, telling me I should try reinstalling the operating system before they can help further.

Can't log into Uplay

I keep trying to log in to uplay but I always receive a "can't connect" error and it's really annoying me. Is this a problem that already has a solution?