Ubi_Yannick's Avatar Senior Community Developer

Agent Brief - February 2

Agents,

PTS 3 is here, and with it a new batch of balancing changes and bug fixing. Make sure to read the Patch Notes.

Content:
    Dark Zone North: AVAILABLE
    Last Stand: AVAILABLE
    Incursion: AVAILABLE
    Survival: AVAILABLE
    Underground: NOT AVAILABLE
    Legendary difficulty: AVAILABLE

Testing conditions:
    Just like last PTS, when creating a character it will be directly set to level 30 and High-End equipment. You will not get any extra item caches.
    Exotic caches are available for free at the Special Equipment Vendor.

Note that due to Underground being deactivated, if your character was last saved in Underground when it was imported on the PTS, you will not be able to access it on the PTS as it will be stuck in an infinite loading loop. You will unfortunately have to play another character for this PTS test.

Your goal:
    Test the new iteration of Gear Normalization in Last Stand, try the Incursion, Legendary difficulty and Survival.

Duration:
    Few days, starting from February 2, 2017

We want your feedback on Last Stand and the gear normalization. Did you feel a big change with a same gear between normalized and non-normalized gameplay?
    Also, we want you to try the PvE content in our game and let us know how it feels. Did the difficulty change?

Thanks for your help agents!
    The Division Dev Team

Please Yannick Remove Last Stand from this PTS without the BackFil player ...

I Start 3 game, after 1 moins 4 player left the game 8v4 for 20 min ...

GG, **** This PTS

markvrk's Avatar Senior Member
    This is probably not the most popular opinion, but I liked the Health bonus we got and therefore (unless I'm mistaken, these things have been adjusted as well) TTK and TTBK in the previous PTS iteration (#2). This feels much like 1.5 is now, and while it's not bad, I simply prefered the PTS 2 "version" of it.

The "lack" of healing amounts as well, as it all put toghether, meant more thinking before approaching even a larger group of normal NPCs. This just brings face-tanking back as a good "tactical" approach.

Originally Posted by Seb851s Go to original post

GG, **** This PTS
    Don't blame the PTS for something d-bag players do.

Молодцы Разработчики!
    Убили игру как и задумывали...конечно вы многое резали, как вы считаете в "лучшею" сторону(ДЛЯ НЫТИКОВ) которые не то что в Дивизию играть не умеют они в настольные игры рукалицо,и конечно слушая НЫТИКОВ НА ФОРУМАХ....что не патч то все ИМБА....ИМБА. КАРЛ...

В патче v 1.1 было куда сложней играть чем вы "УЛУЧШИЛИ"

Originally Posted by webds Go to original post
    Молодцы Разработчики!
    Убили игру как и задумывали...конечно вы многое резали, как вы считаете в "лучшею" сторону(ДЛЯ НЫТИКОВ) которые не то что в Дивизию играть не умеют они в настольные игры рукалицо,и конечно слушая НЫТИКОВ НА ФОРУМАХ....что не патч то все ИМБА....ИМБА. КАРЛ...

В патче v 1.1 было куда сложней играть чем вы "УЛУЧШИЛИ"
    Google Translate...

Well done to the developers!They killed the game as intended ... certainly you more cut, do you think in the "best" way (FOR whiners), which is not something that can not play in the division they rukalitso board games, and of course listening to the whiners on the forum .... do not patch it all .... Imbali Imbali. CHARLES...

The patch v 1.1 was much more difficult to play than you "improve"
    WTF is Charles?

учите Русский господа.

cant get on survival just stuck in queue

SLOW TEXTURE LOADING and HACKER prob only

Still slow loading textures in DZ and last stand. IDK why they are not paying attention in it.. And Hacker problem is the main in the game.. They are hacking even in PTS also. :/
    Other than that this is a good patch.. And PLEASE SOLVE THIS SLOW TEXTURE LOADING PROBLEM

Normailization:

When I checked on Normalization, my gear was the same as it was when I rolled it. Normalization appears to not be working. If it is, it needs to be brought back to where it was in Week2 as I felt the TTK was perfect.

You die too fast and it makes putting everything you have into toughness a priority or you can't compete with players with higher toughness despite the higher DPS. I know that you are going for longer range combat, but it's hard to compete with short range combatants when they run up to you and you are defenseless.

You die faster than you can reasonably hit the heal button. Even with Tac Link, toughness will still over come DPS.

Medkits and healing are not good enough to actually be a solution without a large amount of skill power.

Skill Power and toughness are dominating the PVP areas. Damage resilience is still too high making it hard to spec into DPS.