nobushi and orochi way to op.Nerf pls.

If these 2 make it in the final game as they are now,RIP For Honor.

Originally Posted by dacinui Go to original post
    Maybe instead of just saying OP plz nerf, talk about why you feel they should be nerfed?
    The Orochi is simple to counter. Just stop spamming your attacks, wait for them to do whatever and parry them. It l;eaves them open to an attack. You cannot go into every battle the same way. You have to sometimes take it slow and methodically over brute force.

For the Nobushi, I can guess we're talking about it's speed coupled with the bleed. In which I can only say the Bleed should be removed personally since it's meant to be an agile character.

RatedChaotic's Avatar Banned
    What makes them op? explain pls. I play a conq and usually dont have an issue with any class except another conq. A better player is usually the reason. Not the class.

I can easily come on here and say nerf the peon soldiers they are op. Without a good explanation why would anyone believe me?

Was just using it as an example, no the peons are not op.

AshPaw's Avatar Junior Member
    I disagree. The Orochi at least is very hard to master, and if you change your playstyle vs different characters he makes a good threat. The speargirl however, is attacking too fast with too much damage, I agree on that point. But there are the peacekeeper who is MUCH more "op" than the Orochi. She is very easy to play and has too much bleed damage. All hard characters except the speargirl are hard to master, which offers high risk, high reward. I think they are very balanced and should remain how they are. The Warlord for example can permanently stun you and do a heavy attack in repeat. The hard characters need to have some sort of reward considering they are hard to play

Want to know why?Take any vanguard or shield hero vs an orochi in 1VS1 and see why.

Just dodge>light attack,no way of countering it because you're too slow.

Asfor the nobushi,she has too much range AND the poison.

It's either range or poison,not both.

Want to know why?Take any vanguard or shield hero vs an orochi in 1VS1 and see why.

Just dodge>light attack,no way of countering it because you're too slow.

Asfor the nobushi,she has too much range AND the poison.

It's either range or poison,not both.
    The Orochi is counterable. If they dodge and do a light attack you can just parry on that side. Maybe it's your reflexes that are the problem?

No. The problem is that the big guys are too have to parry.

No. The problem is that the big guys are too have to parry.
    Well if the heavy dudes were quick that would ruin the actual "heavy" look. They are heavily armored, they shouldn't be fast. Movement should counter them, as they would in reality.
    It would be the same as to say that the fast characters are too weak so they should be given more damage. It doesn't make sense. Big = slow and strong. That's the way it is.

Then implement faction lock.

No way an viking vanguard can beat an orochi .

Because the orochi finds time to attack when you'r attack animation isn't even finished yet>dodge>attack>you finish animation>you block second hit.

RatedChaotic's Avatar Banned
    I block/parry them. No issues with what your describing. Thats a learn to play issue.