how equipment works?

i've recently played the closed beta and i have a question, does the equipment matter in 1v1 2v2 4v4 (not dominion)?
    i've heard that equipment only scales stats in dominion.
    i dont like the microtransaction and unbalanced combat ...

Dez_troi_aR's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by gugli. Go to original post
    i've recently played the closed beta and i have a question, does the equipment matter in 1v1 2v2 4v4 (not dominion)?
    i've heard that equipment only scales stats in dominion.
    i dont like the microtransaction and unbalanced combat ...
    Dont worry, equipment doesnt affect 1v1 and 2v2. (I am not sure about 4v4 deathmatch, though)

I agree, duel and brawl should be about raw skill, no place for stats there. On the other hand, the stats wont make THAT much of a difference in dominion. THey matter, but apparently they adjusted them after the alpha, where they were much to strong.

Well, from what I saw they are "give this, take that" which mostly enhances on playstyle over "Unjustly buffing this guy".

Feat stacks?

Originally Posted by Dez_troi_aR Go to original post
    Dont worry, equipment doesnt affect 1v1 and 2v2. (I am not sure about 4v4 deathmatch, though)

I agree, duel and brawl should be about raw skill, no place for stats there. On the other hand, the stats wont make THAT much of a difference in dominion. THey matter, but apparently they adjusted them after the alpha, where they were much to strong.
    I was just wondering, do the feats stack their buffs? Like Raider for example using fury and inspire, would he gain both attack bonuses, or just the highest one?