Quadh's Avatar Junior Member

This game is dead before its even out(FAIL BETA)

This by far the worst beta ive played. So many crashes, matchmaking freeze. in 4v4 you cant even play at all every time i had to alt+f4. And to add salt to the wound, beta wont even launch anymore.I even submmited ticket with all the detail no response since morning. I remember playing RS6 beta it was alteast consistent.
    Ubisoft youre better than this come on. its so frustrating. Learn from your history Im losing hope. Why even torture yourselves with this **** when we have darksouls overwatch csgo. im out

Relax its a beta that's supposed to happen. Why wouldn't they fix it right? I mean....i hope lol

nothing working

Originally Posted by Quadh Go to original post
    This by far the worst beta ive played. So many crashes, matchmaking freeze. in 4v4 you cant even play at all every time i had to alt+f4. And to add salt to the wound, beta wont even launch anymore.I even submmited ticket with all the detail no response since morning. I remember playing RS6 beta it was alteast consistent.
    Ubisoft youre better than this come on. its so frustrating. Learn from your history Im losing hope. Why even torture yourselves with this **** when we have darksouls overwatch csgo. im out
    domination not working all the time . sux . sux SUX this game. with all the bugs

First Beta or even Testing I take it OP?

It appears this might be your first time testing any game OP. As the first reply stated, it's "Beta" and is still being tested. It hasn't been launched and even after launch, there will be bugs and issues. Bugs and issues are actually the very nature of computer coding, please don't even try to debate that as I know better.

With that said, it's understandable that you're frustrated, but honestly to be this frustrated over a Beta? I wish they would have been more selective in their access code give aways... I would have been more than happy to have actually tested the game and given feedback rather than a rant. Experience in testing and coding aside, as the first reply said OP, just relax man.

Some of us didn't even get a code.
     1 people found this helpful

Its like the first time he played a beta game resently...

this is a funny post.
    TBH, the beta is great. Me and my friends love it.

I guess the only problem is the NAT type.
    As a NAT type strict player, i cannot play with my GF, who is NAT type moderate.
    Why? I have no idea...

Anyways, the beta is great so far. I only found 1 bug which relates to the ladder.
    This only happens when you try to go down a ladder too fast.
    Yeah, you heard me.

You practically get glitched on the ladder, immobile until someone knocks you off and you die.
    Either way, other then that, the BETA for For Honor works fine.

If you cant get into Dominion, dont worry. There will be a server wipe so it doesnt matter.
    When the game fully releases, it will probably be fixed.

That's the whole point of the beta, isn't it? I haven't had one issue at all playing this though. In the last 2 days I played a total of about 10 hours. Great game!

The game is what 2 weeks from release, how much will they be able to fix in that time is the question everyone should be asking themselves
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by SaltRock1985 Go to original post
    The game is what 2 weeks from release, how much will they be able to fix in that time is the question everyone should be asking themselves
    When we raised issues about the Rainbow 6 Siege beta, everyone said, "It's a beta, they'll fix the problems!"

The game has been out for a year and still nothing.