Noob Question: How to Revive Fallen Teammates?

Hate to have to ask such a simple question but how do you revive teammates? I can't find the key for PC in the key mapping interface.

Thanks.

Munktor's Avatar Senior Member
    On PS4, it's hold circle.

When you're in game, you should have an option to "pause" somehow. In the pause screen there is a section called moveset/controls - it displays both controls and moveset for the hero in question.

Hope that helps you.

I've tried what you suggested. No luck for PC. Still unable to revive teammates. Wish it was more intuitive.

With the 360 controller on PC press B for like 1-2 secs near a dead teammate. Executed teammates cannot be revived, if they have a red skull intead of a health simbol you can't revive them.

how to revice on PC

Originally Posted by msfiesty Go to original post
    Hate to have to ask such a simple question but how do you revive teammates? I can't find the key for PC in the key mapping interface.

Thanks.
    hold E
    http://forhonor.wikia.com/wiki/Controls
     4 people found this helpful

Also make sure they can actually be revived. If it shows a white cross with your team colours around you can revive them, if it's a skull they have been executed and can't be revived.

I don't about pc but on playstation it's your O same as battlefield. Walk up and hold it and it should sow the circle as it's doing it. It doesn't always let you revive them though. So maybe try whatever O would be on pc.