🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rainbow Six Siege forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    UbiEpi's Avatar Community Manager

[PS4/XB1/PC] Outage Compensation | Updated

In light of the outage on January 25th, we have provided a 1 Day Booster to all players that logged in on January 25th between the hours of 00:00 - 23:59 GMT. This booster was provided to all platforms.

Due to today's outage, we have activated a 50% Renown Bonus Event for all players for the next 24 hours. This event will be active on all platforms. A booster can be used at the same time as the Bonus Event, providing you with even more Renown!

Edit: We have extended the duration of the Bonus Renown Event. You will be able to enjoy 50% more Renown after each match until 23:59 GMT on Sunday!

We appreciate your patience during the aforementioned outages, and look forward to seeing you in game!
     4 people found this helpful

Thank You very much I appreciate the renown boost and the "Bonus Event"
     1 people found this helpful

GKPunk's Avatar Junior Member
    At what time does the +50% 24 hour boost end?

Originally Posted by UbiEpi Go to original post
    In light of the outage on January 25th, we have provided a 1 Day Booster to all players that logged in on January 25th between the hours of 00:00 - 23:59 GMT. This booster was provided to all platforms.

Due to today's outage, we have activated a 50% Renown Bonus Event for all players for the next 24 hours. This event will be active on all platforms. A booster can be used at the same time as the Bonus Event, providing you with even more Renown!

We appreciate your patience during the aforementioned outages, and look forward to seeing you in game!

What do I do if I'm not seeing the Booster? I logged in on the 25th.
     1 people found this helpful

Xpla1N's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by rangerwwc72 Go to original post
    What do I do if I'm not seeing the Booster? I logged in on the 25th.
    same here... i did not get the booster.. im playing everyday.. no chance i could miss it !

EDIT: I got it ! False alarm ! Sorry !

Thanks alot ! Much appreciated

trouble connecting to certain people

Originally Posted by UbiEpi Go to original post

Hi,

Ever since the server outage, I have had trouble connecting to certain people, even when I would be able to connect with them before the outage. We have different NAT types but it shouldn't matter since we used to be able to connect to each other before the server problems occurred.

I didn't get the boost pack like the last time I didn't get as well :-((((

Help ples

So whenever there are problems like these and they give out boosters, I don't seem to get any, i receive the bonuses but its a bummer i cant use the boosters with my friends.

P.S. I am on PlayStation 4 if that helps