Greetings, After installing the expansion pack I notice that I have lost ALL my previous campaigns and missions from Forgotten Battles. I put in the original FB disc to play and can only play the AEP missions and campaigns, when I put in the AEP disc I still only can play the AEP missions and campaigns. I tried uninstalling everything and starting fresh and i am still having these problems.Sounds crazy.Anyone else having these problems?

Greetings, After installing the expansion pack I notice that I have lost ALL my previous campaigns and missions from Forgotten Battles. I put in the original FB disc to play and can only play the AEP missions and campaigns, when I put in the AEP disc I still only can play the AEP missions and campaigns. I tried uninstalling everything and starting fresh and i am still having these problems.Sounds crazy.Anyone else having these problems?

bummer

Displacement through a Slab of Glass

Entering and exiting rays are displaced
    from each other, but parallel.

Refraction of Light

Did yu try to save yur fb/il2 missions at a back up folder and after install AEP OVERWRITE THE MISSIONS FOLDER??i havent played the aep yet but its what i do with other patches and updates.

Yes , I backed up the missions and campaigns and placed them in the corresponding files to overwrite,though when I try to play FB the only campaigns or missions I can access or play are the new ones that came with AEP...Thanks for your input, much appreciated!

Whew! I am glad you have them backed up.

Have you tried asking this question in the "Community Help" forum (otherwise known as "Tech Support")? Hunter82 or steve_v (or someone else who has "been there") might be able to answer.

Displacement through a Slab of Glass

Entering and exiting rays are displaced
    from each other, but parallel.

Refraction of Light

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by red-flag:
    Yes , I backed up the missions and campaigns and placed them in the corresponding files to overwrite,though when I try to play FB the only campaigns or missions I can access or play are the new ones that came with AEP...Thanks for your input, much appreciated!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then you copied them incorrect. Or in not correct folder/subfolder.

Maybe you made a complete new install (deleted even the 'User' folder) and didn't back up the file 'campaigns.ini' which can be found in the 'Users/XXX' subfolder? It contains all the information about the campaigns the current user has running. Without it all your campaigns are lost.

-----------------------------------

Kampagne für IL-2 1.2: I-16 - Kampf im Kaukasus (Deutsch)