hey,
    i've been playin il2 fb for a while now, and ive mastered gunnery and dogfighting. And i finally got some of the leningrad campeighns workin.
    I would like to start using complex engine management, I understand certain basics, such as a high fuel mixture more power, more pitch on props = more power etc, but does anyone hae a basic guide as to what settings should be in certain situations, or just how i should manage it.

Mattmeister bagga

russian planes kick *** in my oh so elitist opinion by the way

hey,
    i've been playin il2 fb for a while now, and ive mastered gunnery and dogfighting. And i finally got some of the leningrad campeighns workin.
    I would like to start using complex engine management, I understand certain basics, such as a high fuel mixture more power, more pitch on props = more power etc, but does anyone hae a basic guide as to what settings should be in certain situations, or just how i should manage it.

Mattmeister bagga

russian planes kick *** in my oh so elitist opinion by the way

Chuck_Older's Avatar Banned
    A basic guide to best performance, cruise, and economy engine rpms for the planes that shipped with FB are listed in an Adobe document on one of the game CDs

Wave bub-bub-bub-bye to the boss, it's your profit, it's his loss~ Clash

El Turo's Avatar Senior Member
    Baggapo, you're a little off the beaten path with your assumptions there bud...

Here's a helping hand for ya..

!S

http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~chapman/il...uide/intro.htm

Callsign "Turo" in IL2:FB & WWIIOL

i recomend www.mudmovers.com

good luck...