eric.pope's Avatar Community Developer

How-To: How Do I Invite Friends?

NOTE: IF YOU RECEIVED A KEY FROM THE "SCARS" WEBSITE YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO INVITE FRIENDS.

If you are a Closed Beta invited player and want to invite your friends to join in the battlefield of For Honor you will simply need to access the website mentioned in your invitational e-mail.

You can follow the link below to access this page:

From here you can locate the INVITE FRIENDS button.

If you do not have any friends listed on your account, you will need to add friends using the Menu Bar in the top right on HTTPS://CLUB.UBISOFT.COM/ or in your Uplay PC client.

You will be able to select any eligible friends who are listed in white. Any players who are grayed out will be listed as Invited. This means they have already received an invite from either us here at Ubisoft or another friend!

Simply click on your friend(s) and click Send X Invitations. Invitations once sent are final. You can invite 1 friend and then return in another session and invite the remaining 2, however, there is no function to un-invite a friend.

Once you have selected the friend you want to Invite, you will be prompted with a warning. All friend invites have a 48-hour time limit. Once the limit is reached, the invite will be negated and you can use another invite for another friend.

After submission, you will get a confirmation message about your invited friends!

Once your friend receives your invite, all they need to do is log into the FOR HONOR CLOSED BETA WEBSITE and they should be good to go!

If your friend is missing their e-mail or cannot locate their Activation Key after they have logged into the website, they can go to the Beta Access tab on the https://account.ubisoft.com website and see their key immediately.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please reach out to our team at https://support.ubi.com by clicking on Contact Customer Support. Our technical support team can further investigate this issue on your behalf.

eric.pope's Avatar Community Developer

How-To: How Do I Invite Friends?

NOTE: IF YOU RECEIVED A KEY FROM THE "SCARS" WEBSITE YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO INVITE FRIENDS.

If you are a Closed Beta invited player and want to invite your friends to join in the battlefield of For Honor you will simply need to access the website mentioned in your invitational e-mail.

You can follow the link below to access this page:

From here you can locate the INVITE FRIENDS button.

If you do not have any friends listed on your account, you will need to add friends using the Menu Bar in the top right on HTTPS://CLUB.UBISOFT.COM/ or in your Uplay PC client.

You will be able to select any eligible friends who are listed in white. Any players who are grayed out will be listed as Invited. This means they have already received an invite from either us here at Ubisoft or another friend!

Simply click on your friend(s) and click Send X Invitations. Invitations once sent are final. You can invite 1 friend and then return in another session and invite the remaining 2, however, there is no function to un-invite a friend.

Once you have selected the friend you want to Invite, you will be prompted with a warning. All friend invites have a 48-hour time limit. Once the limit is reached, the invite will be negated and you can use another invite for another friend.

After submission, you will get a confirmation message about your invited friends!

Once your friend receives your invite, all they need to do is log into the FOR HONOR CLOSED BETA WEBSITE and they should be good to go!

If your friend is missing their e-mail or cannot locate their Activation Key after they have logged into the website, they can go to the Beta Access tab on the https://account.ubisoft.com website and see their key immediately.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please reach out to our team at https://support.ubi.com by clicking on Contact Customer Support. Our technical support team can further investigate this issue on your behalf.

Hi. I have got my xbox code, redeemed it no problem. But I have no invite fiends tab on the site, just Contact Support, Forums and FAQ. Its the same uplay account connected to my xbox.

Originally Posted by coreRoss Go to original post
    Hi. I have got my xbox code, redeemed it no problem. But I have no invite fiends tab on the site, just Contact Support, Forums and FAQ. Its the same uplay account connected to my xbox.
    I'm having the same problem!

On PS4,but the same problem

I am on PC and I have the same issue as well. Although I only have one friend on Uplay

your **** system don't work my god!

Invite friends button doesnt appear for me either, PS4

Actually it has a hidden “invite” tab which shows “YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THIS PAGE AT THIS TIME”

Invite friends button doesn't appear on the page for me either.

EDIT: Apparently if you used the Scars promotional website for an invite you don't get invites to distribute.

That sucks, I wish there was a disclaimer beforehand.

Originally Posted by V838Mon0va Go to original post
    Actually it has a hidden “invite” tab which shows “YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THIS PAGE AT THIS TIME”
    That's what I have too.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►