From the intial benchmarks and reviews, it looks like Nvidia has FINIALLY decided to make an actual "performance" 3d accelerator card.

But, I have to wonder, $600?! hm..... not so sure that it is quite worth THAT.

Good thing is, maybe this will drive the prices of the so-called midlevel cards down a bit.

Is Nvidia TRYING to hand ATI the market share? Kind of reminds me of M$ and CFS3 and 1C maddox. Seems like one is trying to HELP the other beat its butt
    sheesh...

BM357_TinMan
    xo BM357 VFG
    www.bm357.com

From the intial benchmarks and reviews, it looks like Nvidia has FINIALLY decided to make an actual "performance" 3d accelerator card.

But, I have to wonder, $600?! hm..... not so sure that it is quite worth THAT.

Good thing is, maybe this will drive the prices of the so-called midlevel cards down a bit.

Is Nvidia TRYING to hand ATI the market share? Kind of reminds me of M$ and CFS3 and 1C maddox. Seems like one is trying to HELP the other beat its butt
    sheesh...

BM357_TinMan
    xo BM357 VFG
    www.bm357.com

Well, I think it's a welcome change. Nvidia hasn't taken such a performance lead over ATI for a very long time now. And seeing that it's a new card, it's always going to be havea a small price to performance ratio.
    This new card will force ATI to come up with something special and as you mentioned, will push the prices down for mid level cards. In the end, it's the consumer who will benefit.

would get it if I had money..lol...gotFX5900U now...

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''

plane is 2slow, guns are 2weak and DM suck?...Then click here

Fear british army.

"Big Bills suck, small Bills don't"<----WRONG!!!! all Bills suck

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by oleg86:

http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not so sure I think this is so cool
    What's up with that?

BM357_TinMan
    xo BM357 VFG
    www.bm357.com

cool isnt it

Fear british army.

"Big Bills suck, small Bills don't"&lt;----WRONG!!!! all Bills suck

test

Fear british army.

OH,

I think I get it, it tells whoever is looking at it what their IP is.

I thought you were broadcasting MY IP and Domain to the entire comunity

BM357_TinMan
    xo BM357 VFG
    www.bm357.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BM357_TinMan:
    OH,

BM357_TinMan
    xo BM357 VFG
    http://www.bm357.com<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yea I thought it 2 1st tie I saw it:P

Fear british army.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BM357_TinMan:
    OH,

BM357_TinMan
    xo BM357 VFG
    http://www.bm357.com<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yea I thought it 2 1st time I saw it:P

Fear british army.