Say hello to the new meta, Seekr + Valkyria

You thought AB hip fire fest was bad? Wait until you run into someone with seekr and an SMG, preferably the Valkyria set.

Massive balance this fast please. Honestly I have no idea how the ETF missed this.

what about the Caduseus and combine the Seekr with barrets chest for extra dmg aswell, and just stack EAD and CHD and you are melting through npc`s and players in the DZ and healing yourself with every crit

Because you can get over 10.000% CHD with the Valkyria. I have like 2.5 mio DPS with 90 stacks.

Hello there. I know what I will be replacing all of my sets for...

Pretty sure it's gonna get nerfed. Even with 10 stacks I can kill a named heavy cleaner with half a clip

Ubi-gabelikes's Avatar Community Developer
    We are aware of this and it will be resolved in the next iteration of the PTS.

/gabelikes

Thought you might
    But Seekr is still a kind of stupid set if you ask me. Why reward body shots? Shouldn't it reward headshots instead? Even with an MP5 I can kill most players in the DZ by just doing the typical hip fire dance around them aiming for their feet.

Originally Posted by short_rnd Go to original post
    Thought you might
    But Seekr is still a kind of stupid set if you ask me. Why reward body shots? Shouldn't it reward headshots instead? Even with an MP5 I can kill most players in the DZ by just doing the typical hip fire dance around them aiming for their feet.
    I really hate the idea of SEEKR gear. It's a total no skill set.

Originally Posted by short_rnd Go to original post
    You thought AB hip fire fest was bad? Wait until you run into someone with seekr and an SMG, preferably the Valkyria set.

Massive balance this fast please. Honestly I have no idea how the ETF missed this.
    Because Massive doesn't give people the abililty to test anything and everything. They need to ****ing leave the RNG in the live game, and give full complete dev access in the PTS. I should be able to roll any and all atributes on any item or gun, and every roll should be max. The god roll items are what need to be tested, not the ****-all insta sell garbage they are giving out now. I know how the RNG farm works in the live game, that's not what we should be testing.