Valkyria & Eir

The damage is insane I can crit over 100K on players with seeker set. Definantly needs nerfed big time lol.

Ms_Salami's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Chachi911 Go to original post
    The damage is insane I can crit over 100K on players with seeker set. Definantly needs nerfed big time lol.
    Who is suprised? No-one who read the notes. Lol

I made 200k per HS with a good pulse.

Originally Posted by Ms_Salami Go to original post
    Who is suprised? No-one who read the notes. Lol
    Just making sure they are aware so they can fix it so this patch doesn't turn out to be a disaster lol.

Ubi-gabelikes's Avatar Community Developer
    This will be fixed in the next PTS iteration.

/gabelikes

Originally Posted by Ubi-gabelikes Go to original post

/gabelikes
    Please do, and do it fast. The DZ is litteraly unplayable atm because everyone is running those weapons and killing entire servers. No fun or room for testing. Ought to be priority fix

Can you testers explain how the old Valkyria you had from patch 1.5 is transitioned into 1.6? People have speculated that one old weapon becomes two new ones. What if you recalibrated the 3rd talent on the old weapon? Does it still inherit the 3rd talent on the new one?

SEEKER+shotgun?

/gabelikes
    Great, hopefully thats soon. SEEKER+shotgun will probably be another issues. Seems like guaranteed crits.. Still doing some testing

This needs to be addressed immediately, not in a week from now.

/gabelikes

The group that I play with (which is most of the PC PVP community) is interested in testing legit builds but we are completely unable to do that with the game breaking oversight that was coded here. I completely understand this is PTS, but you are going to lose an entire week of balancing and testing from the community by leaving this in place till the next iteration. This needs to be made a priority. I have been very engaged with offering ideas to the community as well as the ETF 1 & 2. Without addressing this immediately, the community is going to have a hard time being engaged to help test; especially if we're wiping characters for the next iteration.

The sad thing about it, that ETF member(s) are ganking DZ with this ****. They supposed to be in ETF to help fix the game and not to glitch it. Shame on you!