🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Uncle Dead1y's Avatar Member
    I'm in for Rage, got to check the others out. Isn't that 'The calling' song the one that whack band plays in School of Rock?
    Ooh, ok, I remember that Modern English song. I'll probably get that, sounds easy but I like it.
     1 people found this helpful

Steamroller52's Avatar Senior Member
    Despite enjoying the groovy effects riffs and overall funkiness of RATM, I haven't felt compelled to play the songs we already have in the game, but maybe this one will be fun...

The_Working_Man's Avatar Senior Member
    Wow, song of the decade.

I love crazy coincidences in life. Not two hours ago I was in Trader Joe's and Melt With You was on the in-store radio. As I was 'strumming' along while walking up/down the aisles I thought how this would make a good RS song. And here I am looking at it 2 hours later.

Similar thing happened to me with My Sharona when it appeared same week as it occurred to me it would make a great addition, but 2 hours?? :-)

infocat1's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by thxphotog Go to original post
    I love crazy coincidences in life. Not two hours ago I was in Trader Joe's and Melt With You was on the in-store radio. As I was 'strumming' along while walking up/down the aisles I thought how this would make a good RS song. And here I am looking at it 2 hours later.

Similar thing happened to me with My Sharona when it appeared same week as it occurred to me it would make a great addition, but 2 hours?? :-)
    Superpowers!

I have the The Calling album!!
    lol
    I like it. Heard that tune on the radio a bit toooo much though
    lol

elemenohpenc's Avatar Senior Member
    Just bought the pack on X360 and it's broken. Bought it using Bing search, downloaded. Loaded the game and the songs weren't there. I went to the in-game shop and the Variety Song Pack VII is there (listed as purchased) but it says "0 songs" under it. It doesn't show any of the arrangements like it normally would in the box to the right but at the bottom still has the song titles in small print with the standard DLC info.

Here's a picture of the in-game shop listing...

and here's one of my song list sorted by Date Added (yes it's still bugged with the Xmas songs first but you can see blink is right below them)...

Is this the third DLC issue on X360 in the past two months? (Variety Pack VI and U2 packs were both absent on release day while singles were available... and now this).

Danny-Ramone's Avatar Senior Member
    It also appears to have an incorrect picture.

elemenohpenc's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Danny-Ramone Go to original post
    It also appears to have an incorrect picture.
    That happens regularly in the in-game shop when it can't load something fast enough. If you scroll quickly it'll show the album cover of the pack you started the scroll on... I was on Variety Pack VI just before, hit down and snapped the photo.

I don't know if it ever loaded the correct image but, probably not since that would be packaged with the song data (which the shop obviously couldn't load)