Well can u?

Lets compare d!cks and see who's the most sad person in here.

Well can u?

Lets compare d!cks and see who's the most sad person in here.

I really don't get what you mean.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vengeanze:
    Well can u?

Lets compare d!cks and see who's the most sad person in here.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope!
    I'm actually quite happy and so is my d!ck!

S! Simon
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''
    Download the RAF campaign folder here.

Download the USAAF campaign folder here. *NEW* Updated for FB 1.21

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Extreme_One:

Nope!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course you are as you're a newbie according to your reg-date.

Btw this reply is an exception as I do not usually reply to peeps with newer reg-dates than 2002-01-01.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vengeanze:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Extreme_One:

Nope!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course you are as you're a newbie according to your reg-date.

Btw this reply is an exception as I do not usually reply to peeps with newer reg-dates than 2002-01-01.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well then I am honoured!

S! Simon
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''
    Download the RAF campaign folder here.

Download the USAAF campaign folder here. *NEW* Updated for FB 1.21

Zayets's Avatar Senior Member
    You wrecked up my postcount , you wrecked out my registered date which is Feb 2002 and added oonly last 6 months posts.
    No wonder I'm so sad , hence my d!ck size

Zayets out

I can beat that! I got registered in 1988!

Now as far as this forum goes? couldn't say....but it don't pay like my other one so....whoopee.

Well can u?

Lets compare d!cks and see who's the most sad person in here.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Well, I think I qualify as quite sad

Founder Member and Official Sporran Wearer of the EuroTrolls
    Spouting evil commie brain-rot at, er, well Imperialists mainly, since like 1977, you know, when Star Wars came out?

csThor's Avatar Senior Member
    Easily

Declared Fw 190 nut ...

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last ►►