Skauron's Avatar Senior Member

UPlay keeps forgetting my login details?

Don't know if anyone else is getting this with UPlay, but quite frequently my Uplay client forgets the details i asked it to remember? Sometimes it has my username populated, other times its forgotten both.. and despite me repopulating them and clicking remember, after a while it forgets one or both fields again for the login.

Is this a common thing for everyone? or is my UPlay being a bit goofey?
     4 people found this helpful

KmarkoPL's Avatar Senior Member
    Yes , Am getting the same from time to time .
    Not always but it happen .

Still forgetting username/password

It's been over a year and I have the same issue, especially if I don't have Internet access when Uplay starts up, it just forgets. That doesn't happen with Steam or Origin. I'll consider moving my collection from Uplay to one of the other more user friendly platforms

Happens pretty much every time for me. I'm not using 2FA, maybe this is Ubisoft's very subtle way of forcing me to? If it is, it's achieving pretty much the opposite.
     1 people found this helpful

I have the same issue. It forgets it every 2nd day. Annoying.

Ubi-Mullac's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey,

We are actively investigating this issue, at this moment in time however I don't have an ETA on a fix

How is this still an issue.... Being annoyed every other time I go to play your game makes me less interested in playing your game. Funny... people don't like feeling annoyed; go figure... This will be a significant factor when deciding whether to purchase another game from you. This just feels neglectful. Get it together, Ubisoft.

Also have this issue, but i have had it happen on consecutive logins.
    If it's of any help to support, i'm on 64bit Windows 10(not that it should make ANY difference).

This is still an issue and very annoying.

uplay forgets my password frequently

Originally Posted by Jeffconser Go to original post
    This is still an issue and very annoying.
    uplay forgets my password frequently, but sometimes it remembers it, very strange. please fix this i use a very secure password so have to cut and paste from Lastpass to the log in several times a day. makes me want to change my password to something short and easy to guess, which would be the opposite of what i should do.
     2 people found this helpful