🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    UbiJurassic's Avatar Community Manager

For Honor's PC System Requirements

Calling all knights, vikings, and samurai! Is your gaming rig ready for combat? Listed below are For Honor's official system requirements.

MINIMUM

OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
    PROCESSOR: Intel Core i3-550 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 or equivalent
    VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX660/GTX750ti/GTX950/GTX1050 with 2 GB VRAM or more | AMD Radeon HD6970/HD7870/R9 270/R9 370/RX460 with 2 GB VRAM or more
    SYSTEM RAM: 4GB
    Resolution: 720p@30FPS
    Video Preset: Low
    VSync: Off

RECOMMENDED

OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
    PROCESSOR: Intel Core i5-2500K | AMD FX-6350 or equivalent
    VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX680/GTX760/GTX970/GTX1060 with 2 GB VRAM or more | AMD Radeon R9 280X/R9 380/RX470 with 2 GB VRAM or more
    SYSTEM RAM: 8GB
    Resolution: 1080p@ ~60FPS
    Video Preset: High
    VSync: Off

For more information on specifically supported video cards and supported gamepads, read the full, official System Requirements blog post. If you have any questions or would like to leave feedback, you may do so in the General Discussion forum.

The For Honor Team
     3 people found this helpful

Aarpian's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by UbiJurassic Go to original post
    RECOMMENDED

VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX680/GTX760/GTX970/GTX1060 with 2 GB VRAM or more
    ??? So a 760 is fine but you'd need a 970?

I have gtx 960M can i run it?

Aarpian's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Cagrian Go to original post
    I have gtx 960M can i run it?
    From what I've heard from other testers - definitely, and with good quality.

Originally Posted by Aarpian Go to original post
    From what I've heard from other testers - definitely, and with good quality.
    Oh, i am too happy now Thanks

i have gt 440 1gb 128bits

I don't have the greatest computer, but I feel like with lowering settings enough I could get this to run fairly well. I mean, I managed to get The Division to run on this computer with a 45-60FPS range, and that has higher minimum requirements in some areas. Thanks for getting this info out.

Is SLI not supported because it was only showing my VRAM as tho pulled from a single card.

I Hope you solve all the technical problems for open beta especially the problem was that the Titan series graphics card
    many people on close beta had this problem with GTX Titan Series 700 you should patch this for open beta i wana play this game with my titan plz
     1 people found this helpful

RE

Please look into the Nvidia GTX Titan. Like the above poster I have a titan video card as well and I was unable to launch the game in closed beta. There are tons of us having this issue. Please fix!