Good to know you can make it though Morf, that's the main thing.

Sorry you couldn't make it Jet, you will be greatly missed my friend. So many good laughs the last time and it is such a shame there isn't as many people who can make it this time around, real bummer for sure, but I don't wanna put this down because we will have to make it more merrier this time with who we have going. There is always next year for more of us to come. We should deffo do it for the same time again as it is a better season area.

Just a little over 3 weeks remaining on the situation too peeps. I am going in for over time tomoz to get some extra spends in for that weekend, really need to bang it in, especially when it comes to having a few days off with the bank holidays and easter just gone, I have to use a holiday pot, but I emptied it a few weeks ago to sort thngs out.

Money sucks... but it is so good...

gerble72's Avatar Senior Member
    2 weeks to go till the meet up woo hoo now if your excited can I get a hell yeah

bassa82's Avatar Member
    Hell yeah
    Counting the days!

JetArtois's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by NovaDarkStorm Go to original post
    Sorry you couldn't make it Jet, you will be greatly missed my friend.
    Cheers pal. X

gerble72's Avatar Senior Member
    1 week to go that's just 7 days till I meet up with some of you crazy cats Pity not everyone from last year is going but I will always have the memories looking forward to meeting some new folk this year see some of you soon 👍🏻 OTHG for life....

bassa82's Avatar Member
    Getting close! Starting to feel the butterflies

k2nph's Avatar Senior Member
    hi gangsters!
    well, only a couple of days now & we will be in blackpool again, my how time flies when youre old!!!
    I have been road testing the retro game setup and all is working to plan, let battle commence!
    Bassa no need for butterflies mate, it was as if we had all been mates for years, last year.
    just one more night shift to get out the way & i'll be hammerin my way up the m62.
    lookin forward to seein all you misfits again............
    so laters all, see you all soon.

Sorry I won't be able to make it this year, hope you all have an amazing time

JoeRegular's Avatar Senior Member
    Hope you all have a cracking time, be safe, don't get pregnant ;D

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234