OTHG Meet up 2!

The following list has been sorted out now into categories for booked and not booked in, but rooms are getting tight so if anyone needs to book in now then they can sort it out or just let me know what is going on as this is now in the process of being paid for. I will be doing the payment on the Thursday, 9th of March. Which is 25% of the full fee this time.

I would suggest getting back to me if anyone else wishes to come because once it is done then others will need to book in, if need be they need to contact the number in the address given below:

New Oceans Hotel

333 The Promenade
    Blackpool,Lancashire United Kingdom

0125-3346469

www.newoceanshotel.com

info@newoceanshotel.com

Booked:

Nova Dark Storm (Thursday till Monday)
    Pyro Phoenix (Thursday till Monday)
    Morphyboy (Thursday till Monday)
    Rudemod (Thursday till Monday)
    Blaze Jp (Thursday till Monday)
    Shakey Claret (Thursday to Monday)
    Deano (Thursday to Monday)
    Izzy Barbour (Thursday to Monday)
    Little Mo (Thursday till Monday)
    Gerble72 (Thursday till Monday)
    Braders (Saturday)
    Bassa (Friday till Monday)
    Vimes (Friday to Monday)
    Alex (Friday to Monday)
    K2nPH (Friday to Sunday)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not booked at of yet:

---------------------------------------------------------------

People who still might be going:

Ozy Be
    Booped
    DJ Twitchy
    NSP Venomz

If there is anyone I've missed, I apologise. There are variables on who is taking who also...The Thursday 18th of May this year till the 22nd Monday, are the current days that are set for this so it all set in stone. I will be making bookings after March, may leave it a bit after if there is still things that need to be sorted out. I can book people in that have already confirmed and will add on to the OTHG meet up if need be.

The deposit for each person has now changed and you have to take 25% of each booking, this is here for next installements of the 3rd meet up, next year and changes may also be made.

I think it is probably for the best to book seperately for the next time so that we can make it easier for future installments.

Of course it will be easier booking at this location as it is in the middle of piers, easy to find location also.

I have also asked them to put in for more drink as we drank them dry. (Thanks to Shakey on this idea)

UseLessUK's Avatar Member
    Greetings,

Well, FINALLY got logged in... IF ANYONE from ubisoft reads this then the policy of sending information on how to change your email address to an email account you may or may not have access to is rather pointless IF like me you no longer have access to it.

Anyway.. put me down as a "maybe" because the last time I said I was going I ended up in hospital being sliced and stuff, which left scars and hurt!

But the job gods being kind I may be working by then and will possibly be able to afford it, would only be for the weekend (Sat/Sun) but we'll see as it all depends on finances...

Edit: WHAT the forum tries to post the same post twice and then says I have to wait 60 seconds between posts.. SOMEONE REALLY NEEDS TO SORT OUT ALL THE ERRORS THIS CRAP SITE HAS!

bassa82's Avatar Member
    Will be there from friday to monday

I will 100% be going

Morfyboy's Avatar Senior Member
    YES! YES! YES!. Can't wait. Doubtful for Donna though.

TheBlazeJp's Avatar Senior Member
    Looking forward to seeing you all again. I'm a 100% Yes
    Hope you are all well and having an awesome 2017 thus far

ozy's Avatar Senior Member
    hey amigos
    hope I can, have a very expensive year ahead of me but I'll try my best to make it,
    so a maybe for now, will update asap Nova mate

ozy's Avatar Senior Member
    edit; heard you the 1st time ubi you muppet forum

k2nph's Avatar Senior Member
    Yep me too.
    I will def be there, just not sure which dates/or all, this will depend on work/mother in law (shes very ill, not that i need a note of approval)
    Take it steady crew, look forward to seein u all again.
    @Nova: Thanks for the thread bud. Its appreciated.😆

Morfyboy's Avatar Senior Member
    This is great. Something to look forward to again.. Get your names down gang. Make it happen, and make memories. You won't regret it. OTHG on Tour II.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►