Ubi-Elyon's Avatar Community Manager

[PC] Patch Notes: Title Update 1.09

Today we’re releasing Title Update 1.09 for PC. Xbox One and PS4 received this patch last week.

Below are the fixes you can expect from this PC patch:

[Performance] RAM Usage Optimization – This patch optimizes a system memory usage which improves the game’s performance on systems with low RAM amount.

[Performance] Screenspace Reflections Optimization – This patch improves the overall performance of Screenspace Reflections and adds two new lower quality levels (Medium and High).

San Francisco Fog – The algorithm of the San Francisco Fog (aka “Karl”) appearing is improved with this title update.

Visual – The maximum value of the Pixel Density slider has been changed from 1.25 to 1.5 with this patch.

Sound – We have added a Music Volume slider.

Controller – Added support for the newer DualShock 4 controllers (ZCT2U models).

YourBoySerge Nerf – This .50 Cal sniper rifle has been the subject of some debate in the community, and is considered to be overpowered in online play. In this patch, we’ve reduced the number of rounds in the magazine from 6 to 1, and we will continue to monitor and balance this beasty rifle.

• Fixed various minor issues with flickering.

• Fixed various minor issues with incorrect window modes behavior.

• Fixed various minor issues with the UI and text.

If you continue to experience any of these or other issues, please report on the official forums or contact us directly via customer support.
     1 people found this helpful

Well i sure hope this patch FIXES THE ****ING CRASHING
     2 people found this helpful

crashes!?

played the game for 35 hours by now. not one crash...ahhh, we happy few!?
     1 people found this helpful

Ouchhy's Avatar Junior Member

what about t-bone dlc ?

what about t-bone dlc ?

Skauron's Avatar Senior Member
    I am also interested in knowing when the t-bone dlc is coming to the pc, hasn't this already been released on PS4??

Originally Posted by game_of_lord Go to original post
    what about t-bone dlc ?
    I am still very concerned in the reduction of YOUR_BOY_SERGE to 1 round only, i still think 2 or 3 rounds would be best for this,and if you can't balance it that way, reduce its dmg just a little (stress "little") While 6 may be too much, i think 1 is just pushing it to the point where it becomes utterly useless.

I had my liquid cooling break down on my pc over the weekend with a pump failure that resulted in CPU FAN ERROR, so have been unable to play until today.. running very cool now with the new push/pull config i've set up and have done a decent test with Prime95 too. RESULT

ScoutX

After the patch ScoutX tells me I have 0 photos, but I had only 1 to go!
    For sure I will not do that again.

Originally Posted by RetPal Go to original post
    After the patch ScoutX tells me I have 0 photos, but I had only 1 to go!
    For sure I will not do that again.
    YES. MY BELOVED scout X is now ZERO. Fix please.

Originally Posted by DoraemonPikachu Go to original post
    YES. MY BELOVED scout X is now ZERO. Fix please.
    My scout X is zero as well after the patch.

Not only scoutX has gonne. I have problem to close my map with 'M'. Now I need to close it with mouse click. Let see what else went wrong. 'ESC' works as well, but I got used to just press 'M' to close my map.

I had all 57 scout X locations. Now I have zero! Please fix this!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►