🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Ubi-Elyon's Avatar Community Manager

[NEWS] PC Specs

Hello hackers,

We have officially announced the PC Specifications for Watch Dogs 2!

Minimum Specs
    Supported OS – (64-bit versions only): Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10

Processor: Intel Core i5-2400S @ 2.5 GHz / AMD FX 6120 @ 3.5 GHz
    RAM: 6GB
    Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 (2GB) / AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2GB) or better
    Hard Disk Space: 50 GB

Peripherals: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse, Microsoft Xbox One Controller, DualShock 4 Controller
    Multiplayer: 256 Kbps or faster broadband connection

Recommended Specs
    Supported OS – (64-bit versions only): Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10

Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.2 GHz / AMD FX 8120 @ 3.9 GHz
    RAM: 8GB
    Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 (3GB) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (4GB) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (3GB) or better | AMD Radeon R9 290 (4GB) or better
    Hard Disk Space: 50 GB

Peripherals: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse, Microsoft Xbox One Controller, DualShock 4 Controller

For more information, please refer to our PC Q&A and the PC version update article. Feel free to send your feedback or question, in the General Forum.

The Watch Dogs 2 Team

Would I be able to max out the settings?

AMD FX 9590
    GeForce GTX 960 (4bg)
    12gb ram

No you could not. i just entered the game and i can barely pull 33-38 fps at high settings with v-sync off. i have fx 8350, gtx 970, 16gb ram. GTA V runs smooth. This is outrageous

Hello , i i have laptop with MSI GT72 6QD Dominator Pro - nvidia GTX970M

This will be Feedback:

i get around 30-45-60-75 fps i think ubisoft is better if u edit or remake it settings and make option for Grass,flowers(huge fps drop) i think if ppl can turn that off might get solid frames so far what i have seen almost nobody runs on stable 59-60 so that would be nice option and next one is Sound only have Master nothing more like SFX,music etc setting like that
    next thing is cosmetic i think is just limit of hardware but somtimes bottom of hoodie , shirt flip up

PS: immposible play on stable 60, if i limit my speed to 47fps in Nvidia Inspector i get solid no lag game play but i want 60 fps that Grass quality off-ultra would really helps to get it goal

hope you read my comment and do somthening in next update

RE

Originally Posted by Mattyshido Go to original post
    Hello , i i have laptop with MSI GT72 6QD Dominator Pro - nvidia GTX970M

This will be Feedback:

i get around 30-45-60-75 fps i think ubisoft is better if u edit or remake it settings and make option for Grass,flowers(huge fps drop) i think if ppl can turn that off might get solid frames so far what i have seen almost nobody runs on stable 59-60 so that would be nice option and next one is Sound only have Master nothing more like SFX,music etc setting like that
    next thing is cosmetic i think is just limit of hardware but somtimes bottom of hoodie , shirt flip up

PS: immposible play on stable 60, if i limit my speed to 47fps in Nvidia Inspector i get solid no lag game play but i want 60 fps that Grass quality off-ultra would really helps to get it goal

hope you read my comment and do somthening in next update
    I am sure they make some update.Game is great.With my spec i must have veryhight setting with something OFF.

I74790K . 4.8 GHZ , 1070 GTX , 16GB ram

wanted to buy it, but!!!

So wanted to buy this game, but I noticed that all previous Ubisoft games were running great on Triple-core cpu's.. and only Watch Dogs 2 doesn't!!
    That's very VERY bad Ubisoft!! The game starts and crashes on logo! I have a Triple-core cpu (SSE 4A) that even runs Mirror's Edge 2 on high settings great and very smoothly!
    Why did you do so, Ubisoft? Why to make this game only for quad-core and higher??
    Don't forget about us, who can't always upgrade our systems!!
    So, PLEASE, make something in the next game update Triple-core cpu support!

Thank you!