Unknown Error

Today (06/02/2018), I instaled Anno 2070 and I tried to play it... I get a message, telling me that an "unknown error ocorred"! I tried to find a way to play the game without needing to waste my time log in on UPlay, but I don't was able to do it -- now I want to know: why you at Ubi insist in treating players like if all them were pirates? I should be able to play any of the Ubi games offline too, once I have no interest in playing them online. And no, I don't care if are doing that to difficult the "work" of pirates. Not when your "solution" is also making difficult the life of gamers that only want to play a good game!
     5 people found this helpful

Unknown error

Hi,
    first, pardon my english, i'm french.
    Today, I tried to play. The game lanched normally. But when it comes to log in, a message appears : "une erreur inconnue est survenue" (an unknown error happened).
    I try to change my password, reload the game, reinstall uplay, but the message appears again and again.

Anyone have this problem recently ?

Thanks,
    Tomulus
     5 people found this helpful

I can understand you

yesterday, the game was at least still in the offline mode wanted to play all the time with a friend in multiplayer but I get the same message as you now
    Excuse me if the english does not quite fit it has been written about translater from Austria

Same error to me

The game is not working today

ruuti0's Avatar Ubisoft Companion
    I got same problem, seems like Uplay/Ubisoft login server is down?

Plenty of other people got this problem too:

http://downdetector.com/status/uplay

I am sure that they got good reason for this. Maybe it is because of DDOS, crash problem or maintenance?

Don't worry guys, I am sure they will fix this as fast as they can and we all get back to play games we love!

EDIT: It is probably because Scheduled Maintenance today.

Anno 2070 isn't in that list, but since problems with 2070 login started same day it is most likely because of this:

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...ultiple-Titles
     1 people found this helpful

unknown error

Same here

Me aswell all day.

Ubi-O5's Avatar Anno Community Representative
    Hey folks, we're aware of the issue and are already on it, trying to find a solution.
    I'll keep you up to date here.
     2 people found this helpful

Still not working

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last ►►