Global Events?

Greetings,

Anyone knows if Global Events are over? Neo Skulls Crisis ended on 09 Feb, and now a week later nothing new. Thank you.

Best regards;

yeah thats my opinion too

i want to play eden former

its not okay to not show them, we all payed for every feature in anno, otherwise i want my money back

ubisoft please react on this and reactivate global / world events immediately!!! after neo skullz there is eden former so give us eden former now!

ubisoft please react on this and reactivate global / world events immediately!!! after neo skullz there is eden former so give us eden former now!
    As part of Community Support (not Ubi, of course), I can only tell you, this language is never working. But I do enjoy the opportunity to get former even when I already have "keeper" version. It is more about trust between developer and customer. It get me 5 years to actually play in game, I bought in 2016, because of Ubi DRM system. And this is really bad if I miss all the stuff just because of that, I am looking to buy 1800, but I still remember 2070 issue and lack of HoMM5 Support old days.

Saw other thread in Player support. The good thing about it - I saved 82 Euro