FredEx919's Avatar Community Manager

Closed Beta Coming January 26 – 29

Warriors! Today we have officially announced the For Honor Closed Beta launching January 26 - 29. The Closed Beta will be available during this time across Xbox One, Playstation 4, and PC. Those still wishing to pledge their sword can sign up for a chance to participate in the event over at forhonorgame.com/war.

Additionally, please read below for commonly asked questions.

Q. Will there be a NDA?
    A. Closed Beta will not require an NDA. You are welcome to stream, record, and share your thoughts.

Q. Will we be able to invite friends?
    A. Players that have registered and received an official Ubisoft invite to the Closed Beta will have the opportunity to invite up to 3 friends. Individuals that are invited by friends will not have access to additional friend invites.

Q. I received a Closed Beta announcement email, but no invite details. Does this mean I didn't get in?
    A. These emails are completely separate from invite emails. Invites will be sent early in the week of the beta.

Q. When will invites be sent?
    A. Invites are currently being sent (Jan 23). Please see this announcement

Q. What content can we expect in the closed beta?
    A. 9 playable heroes, 6 maps, 3 game modes, Faction War (See Video for Details)

Q. Which regions will be supported in the Closed Beta?
    A. Region specific details not available at the moment. Check back closer to the start date for a list of supported regions.

Q. Will pre-ordering grant access to the Closed Beta?
    A. CB access will not be tied to pre-ordering For Honor. Be sure to sign up over at forhonorgame.com for a chance to join the battle!

Q. What will be the size of the CB download?
    A. CB download size will be available closer to the event start date. Will update here once available.
     2 people found this helpful

PowerSenpai's Avatar Member
    Woooooo, hype train start!
     2 people found this helpful

I participated Alpha on X1 back in Sept. 2016.

I know I'll automatically have an access to Beta.

My question is what about the friends I invited at the last Alpha period?

Will they get the access automatically like me?

Great news. Really hope I get a chance to take part.

Originally Posted by KJ035G0 Go to original post
    I participated Alpha on X1 back in Sept. 2016.

I know I'll automatically have an access to Beta.

My question is what about the friends I invited at the last Beta period?

Will they get the access automatically like me?
    The invites aren't guaranteed, but this will be a larger event in terms of participants, so make sure your friends have already registered over on the website.

3 people found this helpful

Vordred's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by FredEx919 Go to original post
    The invites aren't guaranteed, but this will be a larger event in terms of participants, so make sure your friends have already registered over on the website.
    ah damn, i was hoping that as i was in the last alpha for XB1 that i would get one for the beta too, now i'm now i'm worried that i would get that for honour fix i have been craving for

Originally Posted by Vordred Go to original post
    ah damn, i was hoping that as i was in the last alpha for XB1 that i would get one for the beta too, now i'm now i'm worried that i would get that for honour fix i have been craving for
    I wouldn't worry much. While I don't have a list of each specific person, we do pull from previous events. Lets see what happens once invites start going out

I saw Alpha players are getting access for Beta from official For Honor twitter (https://twitter.com/ForHonorGame/sta...05317141925888)

Which one is right? I'm confused...
     1 people found this helpful

Ugh, another 3-day run! I'm beginning to pull my hair out!
    3 days every few months is just way too frustrating. I think I will just wait for OBT or release.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last ►►