Ubisoft sign in issue

Since UPlay changed over to Ubisoft, I am no longer able to sign in and save my game progress in the Trials Frontier app. I attempted logging out and back in again within the app but I get this message:

Error
    We cannot connect at the moment. Please try again later.

Since logging out, the game has started back from the beginning so I have lost about a months worth of of playing time. Since I'm currently back at square one, I also tried deleting the app from my iPhone and reinstalling it again. Unfortunately I still get the same error message.

Can anyone help me to get my saved game data back from the last time it sync'd up with UPlay? I've been playing for about 2 years now and really don't want to lose everything.

Same here

I have the exact same issue. Tried a variety of solutions including deleting and re-downloading/installing the app. Changed password, logged in via Facebook and then back to email account. Connected phone via 4G, WiFi. Nothing I do seems to resolve the problem.
    Haven't been able to play the new KTM games, or the daily puppy challenges etc. Having played several times a day for longer than I care to comment it is a real wrench not to be able to engage further and I'm tempted to move on and find another 'hobby'

I just wanted to update the thread to advised I have resolved my issue. For others that have the same issue as me, I linked my Ubisoft account to my Facebook account then when I logged in, I was able to select my last successful save point from the cloud. Hopefully this helps someone!

help or how do i get my money back

Error
    We cannot connect at the moment. Please try again later.