Shinier than gold, 2 challenges keeps resetting

Hello Peeps of Ubisoft,

I got the Shinier than gold achievement but 2 of my challenges keep resetting.
    The challenges All scores ans Snowpark are resetting every time i restart the game.
    it is super annoying because i had a pretty nice score on snowpark and now it is gone and i can redo it every day

and one other thing, i cant join or invite some of my friends, it gives me a error.
    it is always with the same friends, others can join or be invited without problems.

other than that i am really happy with the game, last update was awesome!
    cant wait for more content to be released

UbiNoty's Avatar Community Manager
    Hi Freakiebeakie - are you a PC player? It's possible that your challenges are resetting because they aren't saving properly due to a connectivity issue - and this might be linked to your friends error issue as well. You can search for "Connectivity Troubleshooting" for whichever platform you're on here. Hopefully that helps fix your problems. Otherwise, please submit a ticket to support so we can look further into it Happy new years!

i tried them like 10 times and 10 times a connection problem??
    Are you kidding me? i did the last 4 or 5 challanges all on 1 day in 1 session, i close the game and only those 2 are not saved.
    the next day i start the game and notice they are not saved so i redo them, after that close the game restart and again not saved.

this is a freaking problem with the Ubisoft cloud, fix it asap.

opened a ticket but it is ignored completely

I have the same problem.
    I posted this thread on french forum but no response. http://forums-fr.ubi.com/showthread....-snowpark-quot

I tried them several time and there are only those two challenges that are not saved.

Mad3no's Avatar Junior Member
    Yea.. Exact same problem here and i wouldn't bet on connectivity troubleshooting or ticket opening to fix it . Its seems more like a game issue. Looking forward to further patchs.

dmss1987's Avatar Junior Member

Same

Have exact same ussue! Also one mountain story of northface keeps resetting as incomplete. I'm pc player. And had couple times a 'disconnected' message - maybe thats a problem. Looking for patch and ability ti reset progress on any challenge..

Originally Posted by UbiNoty Go to original post
    Hi Freakiebeakie - are you a PC player? It's possible that your challenges are resetting because they aren't saving properly due to a connectivity issue - and this might be linked to your friends error issue as well. You can search for "Connectivity Troubleshooting" for whichever platform you're on here. Hopefully that helps fix your problems. Otherwise, please submit a ticket to support so we can look further into it Happy new years!
    Its not a connectivity issue! Its a Game issue. All of my Friends and I have the same problem on PC. But why should i do the 2 challenges if i cant earn money from them... Very frustrating

Same problem here.
    CASE NUMBER

Im adding that I don't have this problem anymore since the last update 1.04

My spec:
    Pc
    Win 10 pro, Anniversary.
    MB: M5A97 R2.0
    AMD FX-6350 3.9GHz
    Radeon R9 390 Nitro 8 gb (Driver 16.12.2)
    16 gb ram 1600 mhz
    I play with a wired xbox 360 controller.

I've had the same problem since day 1. it's pretty much the only thing keeping me from finishing the game so far.