Assasins Creed 3 Screen problems

I have a problem with my Assasins Creed 3, i got the free version and in different situations my screen starts to shake like a goddam wet dog, its shaking from left to right without reason so its not even playable anymore, it startet with one mission in snow (u had to listen to 2 People and after that meet your Dad in NY) which i could finish but now always when my seachleven is over 2 this shaking apears randomly,
    And if i press f (for aiming) and run its shaking.

But the biggest problem the current mission is unplayablke, its a ShipMission with Hatham and you have to follow someone in water, its unplayable, its always shaking.

Can you please help me? i dont wanne reinstall cause i dont wanne start story from gebinning

strigoi1958's Avatar Senior Member
    it would help if you post your pc specs... there are solutions for amd and nvidia
    you should verify your game files
    you should turn off uplay overlay in uplay settings.
    If you have the awful geforce experience installed... turn off share functionality and shadow play

If you are running windows 10, go to where it is installed. Find the AC3SP.exe file and right-click, properties and click "Compatibility" tab, and deselect "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings"
    If this doesn't work also try running uplay and AC3SP.exe as Administrator

also look here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...-Users!-Forums