ELITE1499's Avatar Banned
    I dont understand the mindset of people flying the I-153 online. Why? I personally think that the plane takes the absolute least amount of skill to fly. ABSOLUTELY THE LEAST. NO stalling, no energy management. JUST TURN. I mean, I'm not mad at people who fly them (I got show down several times by these planes early on but then as experience grew, I realized just how to counter them). I just want to know why? AND PLUS, ITS SOOOO SLOW. FINE FINE, IT CAN TURN AND BURN (ok maybe not burn) BUT IT IS SO SLOW THAT IT WILL NEVER CATCH AN ADVERSARY FLYING THE ENERGY FIGHT. ALL ONE HAS TO DO IS PUT DISTANCE, SPEED, AND ALTITUDE BETWEEN THEM AND THE I-153 IS MORE DEAD THAN A RAT TRAPPED IN A LIONS A$$. SO THE QUESTION IS THIS: WHAT THE FREAKING CRAP THE POINT OF FLYING IN THAT AMAZING AND AWESOME PLANE? THE I-153 IS SOO COOL. WOW. IT HAS GOOD FIREPOWER, AND ADEQUATE SPEED IN A DIVE. WOW THIS PLANES GOOD...

ELITE1499's Avatar Banned
    I dont understand the mindset of people flying the I-153 online. Why? I personally think that the plane takes the absolute least amount of skill to fly. ABSOLUTELY THE LEAST. NO stalling, no energy management. JUST TURN. I mean, I'm not mad at people who fly them (I got show down several times by these planes early on but then as experience grew, I realized just how to counter them). I just want to know why? AND PLUS, ITS SOOOO SLOW. FINE FINE, IT CAN TURN AND BURN (ok maybe not burn) BUT IT IS SO SLOW THAT IT WILL NEVER CATCH AN ADVERSARY FLYING THE ENERGY FIGHT. ALL ONE HAS TO DO IS PUT DISTANCE, SPEED, AND ALTITUDE BETWEEN THEM AND THE I-153 IS MORE DEAD THAN A RAT TRAPPED IN A LIONS A$$. SO THE QUESTION IS THIS: WHAT THE FREAKING CRAP THE POINT OF FLYING IN THAT AMAZING AND AWESOME PLANE? THE I-153 IS SOO COOL. WOW. IT HAS GOOD FIREPOWER, AND ADEQUATE SPEED IN A DIVE. WOW THIS PLANES GOOD...

Nurse! Tranquilisers please!

Calm down and drop the caps-lock damnit!

I hardly ever fly the I153, simply because it doesn`t appeal to me. But if I`m on an open server a lot of people will grab them to counter me in the I16!

..becuase even if you only succeed ONE time in FORTY tries to down a 262, there is no comparison to that feeling

Because it's fun?

You know: games... fun... We do play these things to enjoy them. Don't we?

F19_Olli72's Avatar Senior Member
    Crap planes rules!
    You just have to try to understand that some ppl fly the planes they like for one reason or another... not just the planes with fastest speeds or biggest guns.

BaldieJr's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by F19_Orheim:
    ..becuase even if you only succeed ONE time in FORTY tries to down a 262, there is no comparison to that feeling
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats a fact!

I-153 is a good training tool. It teaches you to think fast/react fast.

My server is running nothing but I-153's this week. The fights are damned hard. Some of the people who show up there are excellent pilots, and the fight like lions. Its good training, be sure.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">
    ______ _____
    (, / ) /) /) , (, /
    /---( _ // _(/ _ / __ ,""""]
    +----/ ____)(_(_(/_(_(__(__(/____/__/ (__--------,' /---+
    | / ( / ,' NR / |
    |(_/ ..-""``"'-._ (_/ __,' 42 _/ |
    +-.-"" "-..,____________/7,.--"" __]-----+

</pre>

WHat server is that Baldie?????? Would love to try it out!

"I Love The 30ies"

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►