Achievements not Unlocking on XBOX ONE

Hi,

i Finnish the game last week but couple of achievements didn't pop-up after i did all the required to get them.

the achievements are

Real Estate Baron (all huts are upgraded fully)

Conquest (all forts are captured)

Mark 4 Wenja ( visit the needed cave)

there is any solution to this ?

UbiSeraphim's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA
    Hey there Kreator096, welcome to the Ubisoft forums!

Can you start by double-checking that you have completed the necessary steps in the guides at http://www.xboxachievements.com/? If you're positive you completed all of the requirements, can you please clear your console's cache and see if that fixes the issue for you? To clear the cache on the Xbox One, please turn the console off and unplug it from the wall for at least two minutes before plugging it in again.

Otherwise, you can restart the game or attempt the achievement steps on a second profile. I apologize for any inconvenience that may cause you, but those steps should be able to help.

Hi,

i tried all that and it didn't help... anther wired thing i Finnish the game + legend of the mamat but when i go to takar cave it's said 12 out of 13 story mission..

Originally Posted by UbiSeraphim Go to original post
    Hey there Kreator096, welcome to the Ubisoft forums!

Can you start by double-checking that you have completed the necessary steps in the guides at http://www.xboxachievements.com/? If you're positive you completed all of the requirements, can you please clear your console's cache and see if that fixes the issue for you? To clear the cache on the Xbox One, please turn the console off and unplug it from the wall for at least two minutes before plugging it in again.

Otherwise, you can restart the game or attempt the achievement steps on a second profile. I apologize for any inconvenience that may cause you, but those steps should be able to help.

Just got the same bug, even recorded a Video where i do both forts, didn't unlock!

Restart game isn't an option because there is no possibility to backup the save first or another save slot!

Sucks!

Any Solution?

Specifically the Conquest (all forts are captured) didn't unlock.

I did already clear cache, didn't unlock.

Finished Huts, and Real Estate Baron did unlock, but Conquest (all forts are captured) still didn't unlock

Xbox One X really needs an possibility to backup saved or the game a second save slot or at least the possibility for devs to fix saves.

I need a solution without reseting the only save where i'm almost 100% now?!

Ok now everything in the Cave is completed, Conquest (all forts are captured) didn't unlock.

I will now contact Microsoft and ask for help, because UBISoft doesn't seem to be very helpful and this bug apparently still hasn't been fixed after 2 years?!

If i have to reset the game for that i won't purchase an UBI game so quickly again!

I did start a new game and did the two forts again AND IT DIDN'T UNLOCK!

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME?!