Originally Posted by LetoAtreides82 Go to original post
    Have you tried booting into safe mode (from a powered off PS4 plug in a controller and hold the power button for about 10 seconds until you hear the beep) and rebuilding the database?
    Why would I do that? This is a known bug that is originating ONLY from the Werewolves Within game. Otherwise the PS4 runs great!! It is just this random nightly lockup issue with Werewolves within that is making us crazy. It would be a lot more tolerable if Ubi would give us some indication that it is going to be fixed and in how long.

PS4,pro lock up

Originally Posted by UbiCeeCee Go to original post
    Hey TheFatherMind,

Thanks for reporting this! This is currently on our list of known issues and are investigating.

A workaround for this would be to disable your HDCP when playing Werewolves Within as well as some other PSVR titles with the PS4 Pro. You might need to re-enable it outside of the game as it is needed when using streaming apps like Netflix or Hulu.
    I too am having this issue, mine locks up at the end of the game,after the vote when the screen goes black,it just freezes there. If you don't fix this, the population is going to die.

My pro locks up after the voting ends,at the black screen. I have disabled hdcp ,but that has not fixed my issue. If you don't fix this, the population will simply go away to play something else.

Originally Posted by robdot Go to original post
    I too am having this issue, mine locks up at the end of the game,after the vote when the screen goes black,it just freezes there. If you don't fix this, the population is going to die.
    I have disabled hdcp, that has not fixed my issue.

The total freeze between matches is still happening on my Pro even after disabling HDCP. It's very frustrating when you are in a good group and then you lose your seat because of the freeze.

UbiSkyBear's Avatar Community Manager
    Hi everyone! We are actively working with Sony on a fix for PS4 Pro players. We really appreciate your patience as we work through this with Sony and will give you an update as soon as possible!

Have you tried booting into safe mode (from a powered off PS4 plug in a controller and hold the power button for about 10 seconds until you hear the beep) and rebuilding the database?
    @LetoAtreides82 This is a known issue that Ubi seems to be ignoring. Here is the ironic part. Every time the PS4 Pro crashes it rebuilds the database. And it crashes 1 to 5 times a night while playing the game. You have to completely power off the PS4 Pro to get it to come back on. So YES I HAVE!!

@Ubi this is a very serious bug. Why have you not indicated when you are going to fix it? Why are you taking your time fixing it? Why did you release this game with so many OBVIOUS bugs that should have been caught in beta.

Originally Posted by TheFatherMind Go to original post
    @LetoAtreides82 This is a known issue that Ubi seems to be ignoring. Here is the ironic part. Every time the PS4 Pro crashes it rebuilds the database. And it crashes 1 to 5 times a night while playing the game. You have to completely power off the PS4 Pro to get it to come back on. So YES I HAVE!!

@Ubi this is a very serious bug. Why have you not indicated when you are going to fix it? Why are you taking your time fixing it? Why did you release this game with so many OBVIOUS bugs that should have been caught in beta.
    They posted an update yesterday saying they are targetting the PS4 Pro freeze bug patch for January 26.

They posted an update yesterday saying they are targetting the PS4 Pro freeze bug patch for January 26.
    Of course they do this the day after I re-purchase the game for the Vive. LOL

Now if we can only get them to fix the audio bug.

Originally Posted by UbiSkyBear Go to original post
    Hi everyone! We are actively working with Sony on a fix for PS4 Pro players. We really appreciate your patience as we work through this with Sony and will give you an update as soon as possible!
    Where is that update you promised us???? "As Soon AS Possible" I would assume means you would tell us just before or as you released the patch. Still waiting for you to inform us you think you fixed it.. I would like to remind you that your games would be NOTHING with its loyal followers. I am getting frustrated with your company. Your inability to communicate, and releasing broken games. The trick you pulled on me with Watchdogs 2 really set me off. I want my money back for that game.