🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Ubisoft General forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Suspended-'' is my account

I get the same error with the account I opened yesterday to send a message to the forum.
     1 people found this helpful

Fixed

To open the ports in the router was fixed the problem, see ya in game!

I have the same issue as well!
    Unable to login to my own account!
    I waited for 1 hour 20 mins and still it says;

Your account has been temporarily suspended due to multiple failed login or activation attempts.
    If you are having trouble logging into your account, please try again later or use the Recover Password link to reset your password.
    If you are having trouble activating your game, please contact Ubisoft Support.

According to this thread;
    https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US/fa...soft-Accounts/.
    I am supposed to wait for 1 hour 15 mins before I try again?
    I waited for 1 hour 20 mins and it still gives me the same thing!

I changed both my email and my password several times so it's definitely NOT those issues!
    And then I tried logging in with bogus email <whatever>@hotmail.com and whatever password and it still says 'your account has been temporarily suspended'. It's like before they even process whether the account is legit or not, it just went straight to 'suspended'
    (I urge those who has this issue to try this as well)

I've played many games but this issue only happens with uPlay for some reason
    I'm suspecting it's more of an IP block rather then account suspension simply due to the fact that I had successfully logged in to my own uplay customer support page just to create a ticket! Why is it am I able to do that with VPN then without if it's not an IP-ban issue? As with the game itself, I am also able to use VPN to log in to my own uplay client, but this is NOT the solution!

In any case, I've opened a support ticket for this as of today (2nd August 2020 - GMT+7 9:47pm) with case number 12386704.
    I really hope this issue get's resolved fast!
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey guys! Let me try to respond to you as best I can here

The temporary suspension on your account is a security measure put in place to prevent fraud attempts. Ubisoft Support do not have a way to remove it at this time and would advise waiting 75 minutes before logging in again, as every attempt while the account is suspended will extend the lockout. If the lockout continues after this time, we would advise waiting another 24 hours. If your account is still locked after 24 hours, then please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Suspended-/Suspended2: Are you still locked out of your account? Could you let me know your Ubisoft username so I can take a closer look?

benjaccont: Thank you for sharing your workaround by using an alternative network and ensuring that your ports are correctly forwarded. If any other players need help with Uplay connectivity, I advise checking out this support article to see if benjaccont's workaround helps you!

Stalvros: I can see that one of my colleagues advised you to wait 24 hours before trying to login again. I've also checked your account and can see that you've logged in successfully. Is the issue resolved for you?

Hello i have the same problem with account suspended i entered my password and it said its temporarily suspended due to multiple failed login or activation attempts.
    If you are having trouble logging into your account, please try again later or use the Recover Password link to reset your password.
    If you are having trouble activating your game, please contact Ubisoft Support.
    I am 100% sure i got correct password,i waited over 1h and still got the same message and i cant contact support becasue i cant log in in my account.

UbiDork's Avatar Community Manager
    Zile994: Hi there, Zile994! Sorry to see that you had to experience that wait. Are you still having this issue at this time?

Same thing here

Im getting the "account suspended: due to failed login attempts" on my pc.
    I reseted my password but was only able to login using my cellphone through 4g. On my pc Im still getting that message.
    What is happening? I want to play my games....

Seriously this is a complete waste of time, the launcher will log me off after a few minutes and now this is what i get account suspended? Who ever came up with this idea that everytime you start uplay you need to log in all the time, what is the purpose of remember me function on the uplay launcher when it always logs you off. Now multiple failed log in attempts after restarting my computer.......... You guys better work on the Uplay launcher to be more convenient for us not like going through all of this hassle and only getting generic responses and no resolution on the issue.

So now i am unable to file a ticket support as i am blocked from logging in waited for 3hrs for nothing and still can't log in? Seriously so it just ends like this all games that i paid on my account will be just lost due to Uplay being broken, how can this trigger for multiple log in attempts when all the time Uplay starts you will just enter the credentials correctly.... Geez.

Login attempt failed due account suspended

Dear Uplay, it is not funny, just I have been dealing with your nasty problems recently.
    first of all the account suspended, I didn't even have any login few days but when I try to, I can't login. If let's say someone is trying to login to my account, your security sucks btw
    Second, when I trying to buy DLC, order failed. I tried 5 times at least of attempt to purchase your games' dlc but aren't working. =) wtf