🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Ubisoft General forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    ceekay.sickart's Avatar Senior Member

Account suspended due to failed login attempts

At first it was "a Ubisoft Service not working"

and now it's this.

I've changed my password and still get this.

How much time do I have to wait?

Please, anyone?

Update: It seems now to be working.

Ubi-Kay's Avatar Community Manager
    Hello, you should be able to login within 30 minutes of your last login attempt.
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ubi-Kay Go to original post
    Hello, you should be able to login within 30 minutes of your last login attempt.
    Same thing has happened to me, except when my suspension expired, it still claims my password is incorrect.

I know 100% I'm typing it correctly, I've changed the password and have logged into this forum with it, so definitely not a problem on my end.
     4 people found this helpful

Can't log in to anything except the forums for the better part of the day now. Now got a suspension too. I'd really like to get daily spoils in the Crew, thank you. Good chances are this is related to the whole "have a free game" thing, and there are more days like this coming up soon.

Who would've thought that giving away free stuff can crush the servers or otherwise make the service just die. Who's brilliant idea was it?

(Assuming those issues are indeed connected to the "free stuff" event, can we next time just automatically give game in question to every account that logs in on that day?)
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Kay's Avatar Community Manager
    Hello, apologies for any inconvenience, this was related to the disruption to authentication posted here.
     2 people found this helpful

Hello, apologies for any inconvenience, this was related to the disruption to authentication posted here.
    Thank you for answering!
     1 people found this helpful

i can enter my account

i change the password, i wait 30 min and still cant get in to my account becouse of this 2-Step Verification.
    please some one from ubisoft can conntect with me and open my account again?
    and please cancel that thing i dont need this!
     4 people found this helpful

can't login

I'm experiencing the exact same problem, I know my password is correct and I've even gone to the extent of changing it again. After I changed my password and waited 30 minutes I am not allowed to login, It says " you are blocked to logging in due to repeated failed attempts", This is very frustrating and I know for a fact my password isn't incorrect!!! FIX IT!!!! PLEASE

This is such an inconvenience!

I failed several attempts due to a typo in my email. And now ALL 4 accounts are suspended? What is this nonsense? Now I have to wait an hour which is fine but still this shouldn't apply to all my accounts because of a small typo. May I suggest having a drop down box of previous emails?

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... Last ►►