No Touch Support for Werewolves within?

Why do I have to use my Xbox One controller with Werewolves within? Why don't the Touch controllers work?
     1 people found this helpful

I guess not. Same issue with me. They updated the game in the Oculus store to say GAMEPAD. It definitely said Touch previously. May have to get a refund on this. Bad, bad.

Hey there!
    We do not currently have plans to support Touch conrtols with Werewolves Within. We do provide emotes that you can use in the game to gesture.

This is primarily so that people aren't being distracting by someone waving their arms around constantly like a Wacky Inflatable Tube Man or anything that would be perceived as inappropriate or violating.

Hey there!
    We do not currently have plans to support Touch conrtols with Werewolves Within. We do provide emotes that you can use in the game to gesture.

This is primarily so that people aren't being distracting by someone waving their arms around constantly like a Wacky Inflatable Tube Man or anything that would be perceived as inappropriate or violating.

Vive Motion Support

What if we want people to flail their arms like a tubeman at us?

UbiSoftServe's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Well, goldant. We do make an awesome dancing game to wave your arms around with

We do not currently have plans to support Touch conrtols with Werewolves Within.

Well, Touch Controllers are all I have. And I want to play this game. I shouldn't have to shell out EXTRA money just to do that.

So you might want to consider this possibility and how it might affect your sales...and reconsider these plans.

Oh, puh-lease.
    This is the internet; if people want to be obnoxious, they'll find a way.

And give us credit; I'm quite confident in our ability to withstand someone's goofy antics.

Also, Touch controllers have those little joysticks and A, B, X, and Y buttons...just disable or ignore movement and you'll have basically the same experience as using a controller.

Seems a decent compromise.
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello everyone,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with regard to the availability of touch controls for the Oculus Rift version of Werewolves Within.

For the latest information about the control schemes and systems that we support, please see our official FAQ here.

I'll pass on your ideas about the implementation of touch controls to our Werewolves Within team for further consideration.

I want to play but I can't because of the issue already mentioned... no way to click and start...
    Oculus Rift S here.