View Poll Results: Which Police HotRod would you like to see in The Crew Calling All Units?

Voters
306. You may not vote on this poll
  • Option number 1

39 12.75%
  • Option number 2

230 75.16%
  • Option number 3

37 12.09%
    i'm good with whatever is chosen, would prefer all 3 but no option lol...

ID4HO's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Gaidheal Go to original post
    Hi 510s,

We know how much you love the Hot Rod, and what better occasion than the release of The Crew Calling All Units for us to add a brand new spec? Let us know over the next week which of these 3 models you prefer, and the winning version will be added to the game at a later date.

1:

2:

3:

a stable one, unless its useless, and all 3 are useful when they are reworked in speed and handling

speaking for the normal ones and even more if they should be for "police-actions" ...

best would be a new one like this

Originally Posted by Don.B._CN Go to original post
    As i see it's only street, circuit and dirt i rather say non of it. Street would be fine, but not with that horrible tuning.

And this poll leads me to another question: Why not a completely new Hot Rod? Since we have the cratemissions now, put 20 secret crates on the map in which you can find the fragments for this policerod.

btw this would come close to the performance-HotRod:

DatWut's Avatar Volunteer Moderator
    Okay, finally home from work, time to make a more elaborate post.

I am still curious as to which car has which spec (except for #2 which is the Circuit Hotrod and therefore pobably the most useful).
    #1 and #3 have bits of everything as I mentioned earlier, and I also think that the body is that of the Street one rather than the Performance one (somehow I consider those to be different, I might be wrong though because maybe Perf is stanced).
    In detail:
    #1: performance frontbumper (though I do believe the headlights are a tad different), performance hood, dirt windshield, performance spoiler, street rear fender, performance mirrors.
    #3: dirt frontbumper, street hood, street skirt, street rear fender, performance wing, performance mirrors.

Can we assume that those are Perfomance then? Even if, I think the wild mix of it all looks bad. I mean I'd love to put certain parts on other specs of the Hotrod, but this just looks off. The only appealing things are the different police lights, but I guess that can be given to us for the Circuit-Hotrod as well.

Tthe Hotrods live up to their customisation options they normally have; some people have called the Perf-Hotrod the "Car with dozens of faces", and it's true. All those different options - such as opened or closed trunk, spoiler, missing hood or hood with blower etc. - give the Hotrod its unique feel. I think nailing the Hotrod to only one specific look does not work, which is why my vote goes for the Circuit-Hotrod.

Jack_R0urke's Avatar Member

Originally Posted by SoichiSugano Go to original post
    It looks like you have made all 3 already. Why not put all 3 into the game, also why do the really fast cars have light bars bolted to the roof.

Real, fast police cars usually do not have light bars on the roof.
    Spoiler:  Show

http://c8.alamy.com/comp/AK1FJM/capa...-uk-AK1FJM.jpg

Even if they do, they are modern, low profile units that are more aerodynamic.
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/WFgyUX8a4tw/maxresdefault.jpg

Even Ford Crown Victorias which haven't been made for a few years now, AND police agencies in America have almost completely phased them out of their departments in favor of Dodge Chargers and Ford Police Interceptors (Ford Taurus SHO based) have them.
    http://topworldauto.com/photos/Ford/...to-sharing.jpg

Your weird style, and design choices make me not want to spend money on this game (coupled with the fact that car sales only apply to crew credits and not bucks). It really feels unfinished. The story is short and doesn't do a good job of enveloping the player, Then there are the bugs, glitches, and server issues. They make this game feel like a beta, not a final version. Please use low profile light bars or interior lights.
    http://www.mcall.com/news/local/mc-p...826-story.html

The police Agera R in the trailer looked adequate.and flashing beacons were beautiful, not something mattugliness we see now
     1 people found this helpful

number 3

going for number 3, because then you got a car with al little bit of an older look

Why bother asking

Perf is going to win Because that's all you ever add to the crew usually in bike form of the 97 cars truck's and bikes on this game
    40 street
    31 dirt
    85 perf
    22 raid
    48 circuit
    23 drift
    11 Monster truck
    10 Drag

In Police
    1 Street
    1 Dirt
    5 Perf
    2 raid
    1 circuit
    1 monster truck

You never added Any old school muscle cars to Drag yet teased us a entire year with one in the load movie for Drag on the salt flats.

Also now adding Spec's to the hot rod is good but let's add some ALL spec's and many of the missing one's because you are Not capturing American Racing at all Ubisoft

I vote yes on new spec's but add them ALL
     1 people found this helpful

MichaelB450's Avatar Senior Member
    First off, can there be customized visually?

Second off, I think that he Perf Spec(in pictures #1) and Dirt Spec (in picture #3) Hot Rods have some visual parts swapped. That chrome piece is supposed to be on the Dirt Spec Hot Rod only, but it somehow made it's way onto the Police Perf Spec Hot Rod. So the 2 police lights should be swapped between the Dirt and Perf.

I would be more curious to know how this will be available to players, regardless of whichever model makes it into the game.

#2 ... find parts just like we did with all hot rods

DatWut's Avatar Volunteer Moderator
    Originally Posted by MichaelB450 Go to original post
    First off, can there be customized visually?

Second off, I think that he Perf Spec(in pictures #1) and Dirt Spec (in picture #3) Hot Rods have some visual parts swapped. That chrome piece is supposed to be on the Dirt Spec Hot Rod only, but it somehow made it's way onto the Police Perf Spec Hot Rod. So the 2 police lights should be swapped between the Dirt and Perf.
    Originally Posted by DatWut Go to original post
    Okay, finally home from work, time to make a more elaborate post.

I am still curious as to which car has which spec (except for #2 which is the Circuit Hotrod and therefore pobably the most useful).
    #1 and #3 have bits of everything as I mentioned earlier, and I also think that the body is that of the Street one rather than the Performance one (somehow I consider those to be different, I might be wrong though because maybe Perf is stanced).
    In detail:
    #1: performance frontbumper (though I do believe the headlights are a tad different), performance hood, dirt windshield, performance spoiler, street rear fender, performance mirrors.
    #3: dirt frontbumper, street hood, street skirt, street rear fender, performance wing, performance mirrors.

Can we assume that those are Perfomance then? Even if, I think the wild mix of it all looks bad. I mean I'd love to put certain parts on other specs of the Hotrod, but this just looks off. The only appealing things are the different police lights, but I guess that can be given to us for the Circuit-Hotrod as well.

Tthe Hotrods live up to their customisation options they normally have; some people have called the Perf-Hotrod the "Car with dozens of faces", and it's true. All those different options - such as opened or closed trunk, spoiler, missing hood or hood with blower etc. - give the Hotrod its unique feel. I think nailing the Hotrod to only one specific look does not work, which is why my vote goes for the Circuit-Hotrod.