Do you like or do not like this new handling/driving of transport in the game?

I don't like. Immediately I liked are now managed by the motorcycles, but it was before I started to perform tests on the ability in the Summit using the motorcycles. In the Wild Run was also not perfect control of the motorcycle, but at least you could feel them, feel when and how to push the buttons. But CAU is very difficult to feel like you now need to manage motorcycles means. New handling of other vehicles in General are terrible and for the same reasons why the handling of the motorcycles is worse. Reasons new poor handling I see/feel:
    1. In The Crew I almost always mostly played in driving mode Sport, because to me this mode was more convenient due to the fact that the driving mode is All the help a feeling that it wasn't you driving, but the game itself does it, and more often hinders than helps (prevent is that it often sends your transport the various obstacles, cars on the road, changing the trajectory of the car no longer profitable), as the driving mode For experienced players me so uncomfortable, in this mode, if the vehicle is less likely to stabilize the movement they are more difficult to control and they can easily go into an uncontrolled skid. But CAU I very strongly feel that the driving mode is Sport has changed and it felt more intervention game your driving, by adjusting the trajectory of your vehicle.
    2. Very clearly there that all of their vehicles are much easier to weigh. Very strongly it is noticeable in police chases, when not even a big push you can fly long distance and it is very noticeable on Monsters, because their suspension has become more "Jumpy".
    3. All vehicles appeared excessive excess understeer.
    4. The vehicle more began to go into an uncontrolled skid.
    Etc. Maybe something else did not notice or forgot to write about it.

Please write in the comments whether you like a new control driving or not.

Everyone was so pleased with the new driving, what not what to write?) Very surprising.

GSG-OBu42's Avatar Member
    It took me no time to adapt - maybe because I'm a keyboard player and my controls are limited anyway...

Most of new cars drive perfectly,except i did expect more from GT-R. But whatever.

Bikes are rubbish.

Just got my steering wheel to work with this game. So I'm using a force feedback Logitech Momo which I can set the steering either in the game or with the Logitech profiler. Have the control set on hardcore and I'm having no problems driving anything. Other than I suck at drifting, cars bikes seem to steer great. I'm not sure how anyone can play this with a keyboard and mouse or gamepad and really enjoy the driving. But I had the same issue with GTA V not letting me use a steering wheel with a pc. But I fix that issue and even make a Steam Guide on how to use one in GTA V.
    I notice the op was talking about pushing buttons to steer, which I'm sure the DEV do not use. Try using a steering wheel and pedals if you really want the best time playing any racing or driving game. I can take my Corvette Dragster on the speedway track and do 280 mph laps. and that's with a drag car. Having a great time playing now that I figured out the crashing problem (posted fix in other post). Just seems like so many people are having so many problems with a game that runs great for me.

Youtube_Vitonff's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by USASgtNickFury Go to original post
    Just got my steering wheel to work with this game. So I'm using a force feedback Logitech Momo which I can set the steering either in the game or with the Logitech profiler. Have the control set on hardcore and I'm having no problems driving anything. Other than I suck at drifting, cars bikes seem to steer great. I'm not sure how anyone can play this with a keyboard and mouse or gamepad and really enjoy the driving. But I had the same issue with GTA V not letting me use a steering wheel with a pc. But I fix that issue and even make a Steam Guide on how to use one in GTA V.
    I notice the op was talking about pushing buttons to steer, which I'm sure the DEV do not use. Try using a steering wheel and pedals if you really want the best time playing any racing or driving game. I can take my Corvette Dragster on the speedway track and do 280 mph laps. and that's with a drag car. Having a great time playing now that I figured out the crashing problem (posted fix in other post). Just seems like so many people are having so many problems with a game that runs great for me.
    Now what about those players who play on the keyboard and gamepad? Urgently run to the store at the wheel and pedals?) Or maybe it's just the developers could not / did not want to implement in the game management is equally comfortable for all input devices?

I do not like it.
    I liked it before, nice and tight.
    Now its all wide and feels like there is some drift in every vehicle now.