🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Ezzy911's Avatar Member
    Who?
    Actually kind of reminds me of Taking Back Sunday. Might be cool.

infocat1's Avatar Senior Member
    Why the hate? I've never heard the song before, but it's cool to get some math rock in the game! Don't know that we've had any yet.
     1 people found this helpful

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by infocat1 Go to original post
    Why the hate? I've never heard the song before, but it's cool to get some math rock in the game! Don't know that we've had any yet.
    minus the bear (on disc)

And maybe a stretch but Biffy Clyro

Agreed though, excited for something fresh coming to Rocksmith

futile67's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by infocat1 Go to original post
    This. Never heard them before, but there's at least one song for me next week.

Danny-Ramone's Avatar Senior Member
    I didn't know math rock was a thing, and this song certainly isn't my thing. Good to see variety though - and actual guitar, rather than synths tracked for guitar.

Edit: Is anyone else getting a pointless 'Fullscreen is unavailabe' message plastered over the title of embedded YT videos?

I want to get rid of it. It's annoying.Why is there a need to inform me of something I'm not interested in, and do so in a location where it obscures something I AM interested in?
     1 people found this helpful

The_Working_Man's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Danny-Ramone Go to original post
    Edit: Is anyone else getting a pointless 'Fullscreen is unavailabe' message plastered over the title of embedded YT videos?
    Yes, right over the title of the video. If you click "watch on YouTube" then it is gone, which I imagine could be the reason they decided to put it in such an annoying spot with no way to get rid of it.

Math rock? Had to google it, but okay. The rhythm structure is nearly impossible to read from the RS note highway, so I don't think I'll be looking for more songs in 7/8, 11/8 or 13/8 time.

Danny-Ramone's Avatar Senior Member
    Quite frankly it's shocking how many people still refuse to watch their videos full screen. It's high time that this disgusting behaviour is rooted out.

Yrd's Avatar Senior Member
    I dig the intro at least. Reminds me of a couple other things with those heavy delay effects. Hope there's more good stuff in the pack. Been a drought for my dlc interests, lately. 3eb isn't off my list, but will be waiting on a sale. Not a major fan. Same with this one unless we get some really good song with the pack.

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Danny-Ramone Go to original post
    Quite frankly it's shocking how many people still refuse to watch their videos full screen. It's high time that this disgusting behaviour is rooted out.
    Cinema mode for life dawg, fight me after school

Femacejo's Avatar Member
    Twitter confirmed: Brian Setzer's Stray Cat Strut.