Xbox One S Controller

Xbox one S controller doesn't work wirelessly connected to blue tooth. Works fine with every other game.
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Dann's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello! Welcome to the Forums.

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue. Can you firsty try verifying your files in Uplay and restarting? Please make sure you disable or remove all other non-additional USB peripherals and can you try updating the controller driver.

If the issue persists, can you please contact our Support team so they can continue investigating this with you.

Thanks

Same

Same issue for me.

Verify files did not fix the issue.

I just updated my controller via 'Xbox accessories' that didn't work.

I'm now reinstalling watchdogs.

I did notice that the uplay app detects the controller, I.e. tells me when it connects and disconnects, but I can't press A to launch watchdogs 2 from the uplay app.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Dann Go to original post
    Hello! Welcome to the Forums.

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue. Can you firsty try verifying your files in Uplay and restarting? Please make sure you disable or remove all other non-additional USB peripherals and can you try updating the controller driver.

If the issue persists, can you please contact our Support team so they can continue investigating this with you.

Thanks
    Same problema herew, and most peaople in this forum and Steam:
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/44704...0014800491851/

the game Not detect Controller by BT or by Cable.

please solve this problem...

Having the same issue. Works fine in the Division, but WD2 isn't having any of it.

same here

Same here few days ago controller worked fine in uplay app but now it's detected but not working with uplay nor with Watch Dogs 2

just as a follow up. The Division works just fine wirelessly other games on steam work just fine as well. I managed to find a usb cable for the controller and wired i was able to play watch dogs 2.

Mine works with a USB cable

Submitted a pretty large bug report directly to ubi. Hopefully they'll figure it out and patch it ASAP. With my setup I can't play until they do.

Same issue here. Controller is not recognized by Watch Dogs 2 at all when connect via Blue Tooth. Soon as I plugged it in directly via a USB cable, the game recognized it and changed all the controls prompts to buttons instead of keyboard keys. And the controls work great this way but we shouldn't have to be wired to our PC's to play this game with a controller.