Steep N' Friends (PC)

I have noticed that some people are not getting the full joy out of steep due to the lack of friends, so i made a Steam group called " Steep N' Friends " to help players play to the games full potential! Join up!

Hey, I would like to join this group. My friends didn't buy steep so i need someone else to play.

anybody can add me on Uplay , name Freakiebeakie

Ubi-Surulies's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey all!

I've moved this thread in this new sub-forum.

Have fun and see you in the mountains!

Thanks,
    Surulies

Originally Posted by Thraenor Go to original post
    Hey, I would like to join this group. My friends didn't buy steep so i need someone else to play.
    Yeah man i need some people to play with me on steep. If you were to add me on steam (Patiboy) or uplay (PatFTW14)

im initiating [DEEP] Steep Crew

Hey guys, i would be excited to ride with real riders, who have huge experience in various locations woldwide. Lets be in touch and ride together!
    I am also planning to shoot some steep video clips so if you feel to deal with such fun - find me in uplay on PC yarojackson and lets ride really [DEEP] and dope steeps)
    420 riders are truly welcome))

HeyGuys

I've added some of you to Uplay. I'll ride with ya'll sometime if possible

Uplay name: Kirdina

Going for all the world records!

also added some to my FL - maybe we ride together sometimes and if u guys need i have my own TS3 server if u want to use it i will send u the addy. my name uplay and steam is mongfevned - very easy

add me on uplay: Kozma

Hey add me on Steam: konjo0613 or on Uplay: konjo064